An Unfortunate Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

I said if she said no...lrn2read TL.

FFS, do people still think I'm a girl? >___>

Perhaps not the best scheme ever in terms of both foreign support or military logistics - or did you forget there are Imperials at your level who are nuclear?

And he helped make sure of that to by helping getting the Nuclear Path Program on the go. Of course, who knows what else a man who forgets his friends forgets.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Maka, you just love being at the center of drama, don't you? They gave you mercy that 99% of people would not give, and you abused it by attacking them. Nice to see you've changed. :rolleyes:

Give 'em hell from me, IAA. Chim, I'd spare you some aid, but I've got comrades who need it. :P

-Bama

What is funny is we didn't do anything to youmaka either and he decided to attack us. Then he rerolled and attacked us as a rogue, then we ask for like a few tech deals as reps and suddenly he claims we're pzi'ing him or something. He does seem to get aggressive when things don't go his way, not surprising at all he attacked more of his own comrades, except this time he can't even blame it on the npo :P

As someone familiar with the backstory, I must say this is necessary AND hilarious!

I would expect someone of your Corporate background to be more Serious, after all, the is nasty Business, treason and expelling members.

Anyways, well done IAA, good luck moving forward.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by WCaesarD

As it appeared to me, even if I chose not to go rogue, nobody would accept my application given this circumstance.

Going rogue was, I felt, the only option I had left to do. Besides, I've wanted to do it for a long time. Helps relieve the anger I've built up in the last month or two.

Edited by Balsamic Vinegar

As it appeared to me, even if I chose not to go rogue, nobody would accept my application given this circumstance.

Going rogue was, I felt, the only option I had left to do. Besides, I've wanted to do it for a long time. Helps relieve the anger I've built up in the last month or two.

And you decided to run for government why???

I would like nothing more than to personally destroy your nation. You commit premeditated treason against my alliance and me personally. I granted you full clemency other than an expulsion from IAA (and let's face it, you weren't going to stay there longer than two weeks anyway), and you repay this favor, the biggest one I could have given you after your betrayal, with a rogue attack intent on destroying the one nation whose ruler has treated you better than any other?

Perhaps not the best scheme ever in terms of both foreign support or military logistics - or did you forget there are Imperials at your level who are nuclear?

This just about sums up my feelings. It's a shame, I actually thought YouMaka was a decent guy - guess not.

I'm sorry to see this happen on so many levels, but it really does come down to Maka and the other one. You have set the dinner table, and now you have to eat at it and while it is very unfortunate, this could have and should have been handled much better.

What is funny is we didn't do anything to youmaka either and he decided to attack us. Then he rerolled and attacked us as a rogue, then we ask for like a few tech deals as reps and suddenly he claims we're pzi'ing him or something. He does seem to get aggressive when things don't go his way, not surprising at all he attacked more of his own comrades, except this time he can't even blame it on the npo :P

The guy has a major persecution complex. But clearly, ZoomX3 conspired with TPF to have Maka EZIed way back when. :P I'm sure he had some paranoid delusion of betrayal that led him to do this one too. He can't even take amnesty and go.

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc

So wait, let me see if I got this straight.

They took your money, tried to get into control of your government, and then after you tried to be nice to them, they flipped out on you?

Yes. That is exactly right.

OOC Edit: I think just yes would be spam so i expanded.

Edited by James Wilson

So wait, let me see if I got this straight.

They took your money, tried to get into control of your government, and then after you tried to be nice to them, they flipped out on you?

Pretty much.

Thus why we have members begging to nuke him probably.

Thanks for the support, almost everyone. And thanks especially for all the money you've been sending me. Now I am initiating Phase Two of the master plan - steal my friends' money, allow Maka back into IAA, give him government, and pretend this never happened.

Except I'm altering the plan. I'm deleting him re-entering IAA, and I'm adding nuclear warheads entering and annihilating his nation, instead. I thought that sounded better, plus the more explosive this show is, the better ratings we get.

Except I'm altering the plan. I'm deleting him re-entering IAA, and I'm adding nuclear warheads entering and annihilating his nation, instead. I thought that sounded better, plus the more explosive this show is, the better ratings we get.

Hey, there's a reason they call nukes 'crowd pleasers'.

Thanks for the support, almost everyone. And thanks especially for all the money you've been sending me. Now I am initiating Phase Two of the master plan - steal my friends' money, allow Maka back into IAA, give him government, and pretend this never happened.

So you're still going to give him government and pretend it didn't happen?

Edited by Alekhine

The anger you built up? Most of us considered you a friend, so you must have some major anger issues.

Mathias is obviously evil and is working to coup Chim.

Shhh, that announcement will come soon enough.

Edited by The Mathias