Later

mykep

Sorry MU, if you want. Marry Mykep.

SOM, you get my land.

You were all pretty cool.

This isnt a rage quit or anything, wish it was. i actually had alot of stuff planned out. Like ALOT. African domination, use of the puppet/client state, killing Raochin (hi Zephyr), plotting an epic story line with using the nukes of me and the puppet states to threaten to launch on innocent SDIless countries, holding my family hostage so Mykep couldnt do anything, and although she didnt know it yet (stole the idea from KM) kill my new character with an epic sword battle between Sarah and him.

Would have been cool. Oh well, life sucks.

Also, kittens.

You can't leave, me and Zephyr will take over Africa and I will use it for my plans for evil world domination!

I've also done the epic sword thing where my character dies. It is very cool, shame you couldn't RP it out! (Then bring them back to life as a pathetic RP character that ends up being a critical pawn in an evil robot army plotting to take over the world!)

Mykep.. What can I say?

I could start by asking you nicely to not leave. You're a great RPer and from our talks, a great person. But you've probably already gone (if not, pleeeease dont go!), so. Have a good life. It was really great RPing with you.

I can probably guess that what happened and what was said fuelled this decision to leave. And.. I'm really really sorry.

Please don't go...

If you need to talk... Send me a PM and I'll give you my contact details.

...NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I will miss you, mykep. You were (and are) cool. :(

Good luck in RL, and if you decide to come back, we'll be waiting for you with open arms (and we'll have a wild celebratory welcome-back party, to boot!)

D=

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

D=

D=

;_;

Sad Lynneth is very sad.

I'd tell you "don't go!", but I guess you've made your decision already.

Still. Sad, so very sad.

Bye, mykep, and I hope we'll see you again soon!

We butted heads from time to time, but it was fun. Sorry to see you go.

Edited by iamthey

Holy crap, I leave for 10 days and stuff like this happens :(

:wub: mykep, cya later mate.

accept your tech. I got lucky and lunar actually took it before the next update.

Also, we blame you for making mykep leave with your not being here and stuff.

Edited by Tahsir Re