Announcement from the MHA and Athens

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, two allies allying up... Just what I wanted...

STAY AWAY FROM OUR PUPPETS, MHA! <_<

Congratulations, I guess. I'll be watching you two. Don't go eating all of our olives either, MHA.

Its ok they are just teaching us things like space travel and how it is better to eat animals that want to be eaten. In exchange we are teaching them basic mathematics for example. What is 6 X 7?

I would like to suggest a new doctrine. This doctrine, named the Terrorist Doctrine, would force Athens to only be allied to Sparta, and hold no treaties with other alliances. This is due to Sparta feeling more and more jealous of Athens and her new roommates getting along so well that we feel left out.[/sarcasm]

I'm really happy to see this, two of my favorite alliances are falling in :wub:. Very nice treaty guys, you're doing it right.

Booooooooooo.

I oppose this treaty and Jack Diorno

Fixed.

Its been a long time coming, this treaty. I was like "Athens are cool" and they were like "Yeah, MHA are our dawgs" but then they let in Jack Diorno.

Now, Jack Diorno and I have a tempestuous, some say forbidden relationship. Weirder than a thousand lemon parties being thrown at midnight. But this treaty brings us even closer together, like we are in the same alliance (again.)

If anything this just confirms the Crushtania Disco out-discos the Jack Diorno Abortion Disco. How? I don't know. Give me a BREAK, MAN

o/ MHA!

o/ Athens!

BLEPO POW!!! :awesome:

Now, Jack Diorno and I have a tempestuous, some say forbidden relationship. Weirder than a thousand lemon parties being thrown at midnight. But this treaty brings us even closer together, like we are in the same alliance (again.)

I've waited so long to hear these words. I think I iz in heaven