STA - Vanguard Treaty Upgrade

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite. That's why all our MDPs have it in. But in that case, why sign an MDP without that clause in in the first place? :P

Honestly, that was all STA. We got a little spooked after the noCB war because one of our allies had an ally that we deeply dislike, and as far as we were concerned, there was no way in heaven that we were going to get sucked into a situation where we were even distantly obligated to enter a war in defense of that particular alliance. When we were permitted to have friends again, we declined anything that smelled even remotely like aggression and included non-chaining clauses in all of our treaties.

During the Karma war, we quickly realized the value of an oA clause, and here we are today.

The editing was so flawless I had to actually go research whether or not this hybrid has been achieved yet.

I know. It's an amazing example, and worthy of any portfolio. Vanguard and STA shall search the far corners of the Cyberverse to find the artist and commission him for all of our pieces in the future.

I know. It's an amazing example, and worthy of any portfolio. Vanguard and STA shall search the far corners of the Cyberverse to find the artist and commission him for all of our pieces in the future.

I'm having it framed and hung in my study as we speak.

lol "hung" hahaha i'm so childish

Let's get married. I can be the Princess of Nueva Vida and you can be the Prince of STA.

If this happens then that treaty title that I suggested to you Hizzy must be used. No excuses.

Let's get married. I can be the Princess of Nueva Vida and you can be the Prince of STA.

Done.

If this happens then that treaty title that I suggested to you Hizzy must be used. No excuses.

Aaaaand DONE