STA - Vanguard Treaty Upgrade

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the upgrade! Been allies for a long while, I think its a solid treaty, it will be interesting to see how many non-aligned alliances sign up with each other in post war lub and easy times..and make treaties..and then realize they arent so compatible...and people start leaving and everyone starts rumours about war, but there is no war, rumors go on for a couple months and finally there is another war and people have more entertainment and drama.

Edited by shahenshah

Isn't it true though that is you were a signatory to C&G.... Lol!

Sharp announcement, Tyga. Melikes.

Why do all of you people think that we'd let a classless bunch like STA into such a nice group of fine gentlemen like CnG?

:wub: Tygaland. This is really good to see.

Also, as a member of CnG gov since the day it was formed STA was never in the bloc, though Im sure we'd let them join any day.

Why do all of you people think that we'd let a classless bunch like STA into such a nice group of fine gentlemen like CnG?

:wub: Tygaland. This is really good to see.

Also, as a member of CnG gov since the day it was formed STA was never in the bloc, though Im sure we'd let them join any day.

That was Faux Troll question never meant to be taken serious. At least not by anyone who matters. Then Tyga and Stumpy come along and answer the darn thing. Making me feel even moar stupider than when I wrote it.

About time we upgraded this considering how close we are.

o/ Vanguard

Also, I agree with hitting MK first. CB is freeing the blue colony and we attack at update. Sound good?

Agreed. They need to be dealt with for being LUE scum. And not the good kind.

@Roadie: My b. I ruin everything cause I have no sense of humor.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

That was Faux Troll question never meant to be taken serious. At least not by anyone who matters. Then Tyga and Stumpy come along and answer the darn thing. Making me feel even moar stupider than when I wrote it.

It is the Cyberverse, you can never, ever be sure. :P

Having allied allies is awesome :D

I love the addition of the oA, and whoever wrote that clause is a !@#$@#$ mastermind. It's so straightforward and just grabs you by the balls and demands respect. I'm truly impressed by this writer.... this adonis of a man...

Both these alliances are awesome, and I'm glad to see them getting closer. Correct me if I'm wrong though, wasn't the previous MDP functionally an MDoAP anyway?

The spirit of the previous treaty was that of a MDoAP, and if we really wanted to we could use the previous treaty to justify oA, but we decided to just make it explicit.

Also, I forgot that we're treatied to MK too. After we hit MK Stumpy, we may have to declare on you guys too. Just a heads up.