MA Treaty Cancellation

MAflag13.png

Monos Archein Treaty Announcement

I am announcing the cancellation of the ToA between Monos Archein and United Sovereign Nations.

This treaty was one of our first and held a lot of sentimental value to myself and the membership of MA. The USN was our first home for some of our founders and we are sadden by the direction our relationship has taken.

We wish the USN well in their future endeavors.

Fine print: All parties have been notified by private channels. This treaty will be in effect for the next 48 hours.

Darlin', I'll take you out, we'll have a good cry, and buy you some Ben and Jerry's. We'll talk about what pigs USN are, and watch movies. Although I'm wearing gloves and socks for a week if we do a pedicure.

Not necessary in the least bit.

Good luck to both parties.

Very late edit:

Poor attempt with my sarcasm. <_<

Edited by SpacingOutMan

Darlin', I'll take you out, we'll have a good cry, and buy you some Ben and Jerry's. We'll talk about what pigs USN are, and watch movies. Although I'm wearing gloves and socks for a week if we do a pedicure.

Class just exudes from your remark. <_<

Good luck to MA and our allies :wub: USN.

Not necessary in the least bit.

Good luck to both parties.

Humor. It's a dead art, I see. For those of you who took offense to that comment or agreed with it, I don't know USN from a hundred different other alliances I don't have regular relations with. They're probably quite good folks. I was playing off this quote as a joke:

/me sends chocolate to Kait

I hear it makes break-ups a distant memory

So to clarify: Ghosty doesn't know USN, they could be great folks. He was volunteering to take Kait out on the eve of her huge breakup with USN and was lamely agreeing to do 'girl stuff' with her.

I ask that all members without any sense of humor refrain from posting in this thread. That's a joke too, if you don't get it. ;)

I apologize for my comment being misconstrued and causing offense. Best of luck to both parties.

Humor. It's a dead art, I see. For those of you who took offense to that comment or agreed with it, I don't know USN from a hundred different other alliances I don't have regular relations with. They're probably quite good folks. I was playing off this quote as a joke:

Sarcasm is a dead art too, though I did forget the obligatory smiley.

*shrugs*

As I think of it, I suck at sarcasm... a lot. :mellow:

Good luck to USN!

o/ Monos Archein... Onwards and Upwards!

I can't help but point out that...to me personally, that statement makes it sound like you're stating USN was what was holding you down and now that you have that "monkey off your back" you are free to reach for the stars.