A Sith Decree

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea but personally I would not take the risk of letting in the infra hoarders and war time deserters. I know of a lot of nations that went to PoW mode because they either had their nation obliterated and didnt want to war any more or to save their nations before they were attacked. I think that people are inherently evil but I get your points too.

Now with open recruitment, including blatant war profiteering by recruiting from various PoW status groups,
I make my own road, I don't claim it as the "high" one.

I see that you're just as classy as always, eh Ivan? B)

Congrats on the 3 million!

o/ NSO

Proud Ex-PoW here happy to be a part of this milestone the second time 'round.

I'm lovin' the avatar :)

Here's hoping your next 3 million comes as easily. :)

cheers!

o/ NSO

o/ Frostbite

Edited by KainIIIC

yea but personally I would not take the risk of letting in the infra hoarders and war time deserters. I know of a lot of nations that went to PoW mode because they either had their nation obliterated and didnt want to war any more or to save their nations before they were attacked. I think that people are inherently evil but I get your points too.

It is all about how you train your troops and use them. You can always test out your military command structure by picking a fight with someone you know you can beat and see who performs well on the battlefield. The ones that don't check in or scream bloody murder after taking a nuke can be classified as unreliable.

For that matter I've served with alliance mates who could not / would not fight. They lacked the mindset or the love of war to be fighters. Yet they were loyal to the alliance and would pump aid into anyone who ate a nuke or dedicate all their aid slots to buying tech for nations coming out of the war. It is all about idenitifying the strengths of your members and giving them a role that fits them, as opposed to giving them a number, a rifle and a military command structure that is detached from reality.

Wait, so you are saying you ACTUALLY WANT war time deserters? What happens when NSO gets in a bind, dont expect those guys to stick around. they sure as hell didnt stick around for this war, do you really expect them to stay around for when NSO is in trouble? You might get that extra NS for now but it ain't gonna stay for a long time.

It was exam week during the war... alot of people surrendered because of time constraints.

You can say whatever you want, but even if those people jump ship NSO has still been successful in terms of growth pre-war.

Also I'm pretty sure those allied to NSO wouldn't jump ship if the waters got rocky.

On topic:

|-o-| NSO on ward to a darker greatness.