A Sith Decree

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I make my own road, I don't claim it as the "high" one.

Dunno, just felt like quoting this.

There's really nothing "low" about recruiting from your former enemies, IMO. If anything, it shows admirable forgiveness, and understanding that members of an alliance are each individuals, and not to be judged by the actions of their leaders. Far too many people these days that don't understand this.

Wait, so you are saying you ACTUALLY WANT war time deserters? What happens when NSO gets in a bind, dont expect those guys to stick around. they sure as hell didnt stick around for this war, do you really expect them to stay around for when NSO is in trouble? You might get that extra NS for now but it ain't gonna stay for a long time.

Hmmm while I understand what you're saying here this philosophy seems to be a lazy one that just lumps all POW's into the same group and makes grand assumptions about them.

Sure some POW's leave due to cowardice, but in my experience I've found that most POWs "deserted" because their leadership failed them. Their leadership treated them like crap and as if they were no more than cattle, whose sole purpose is to be there only to serve the Governments every whim. This is not membership but slavery.

So I see most POW's not as deserters but rather as oppressed nations whom cast off the shackles of bondage. Loyalty is not assigned but earned. Ones alliance Government must show that they are a capable one, and that they respect their membership.

Only then does the sacrifice the membership makes in war become loyal service rather than servitude.

Good luck with the POW's.

I'm pretty sure some of our jumpers were simply doinging it for the infra it saved them as they'd flew the TPF AA for a long time and the one time we actually hit trouble they bailed almost immediately.

I actually like NSO. You, MK, FoB, and NV are my favorite of our opponents during this war. Hell, even a few PC guys have been pretty good folks.

Onwards to 4 million. I have a feeling we'll be hearing about that and 300 members before too long.

You should have let me know you wanted these people. I seemed to run into the problem of people trying to do this not-blatantly a lot, it would have been nice to deal with someone who was honest about it :)

/me waves at Ender Land

I can assume who you're talking about and all i can say is that i was honest to you about what was going on, you're a pretty level headed person, i just wish our paths could have crossed at a better road.

also to my Frozen friends in the New Sith Order, you guys are awesome keep up the amazing work!!!

We at the NSO take pride in the excellent growth that has been achieved thus far.

For those wondering why we accept prisoners of war with open arms: from the beginning, the Order has been built on giving people second chances. The reasons for why those POWs might have deserted their alliances during the war are many. In any case, however, on thing is certain: their alliances obviously failed to entice those nations to stay and fight for them to the last man. The New Sith Order hopes to provide a leadership worth dying for.

Now with open recruitment, including blatant war profiteering by recruiting from various PoW status groups, we have once again passed 3 million total NS and hope to cross the 200 member mark in coming days.
Congrats NSO. :)

So when i ASK to recruit from POW's, I'm called an idiot,

but when they do it without asking, they are congratulated.

hm....