Ultimatum to Sparta

Why on earth would Sparta bring sanctions into this?

A blatant display of their huge, throbbing muscles. "Hey, look at us. We can sanction a small nation with no fear. We are strong." Yes, I've always had a thing for big, burly men. Oh, MHA,I think I'm falling in love with you and your tremendous strength.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh damn, he attacked one guy, didn't even have nukes... SANCTION HIM!!! Give me a break. Sanctions aren't supposed to be used on people for attacking one guy and not even nuking. This was fun up til now.

-Bama

Well, the truth hurts I suppose. Sparta is showing its experience in the Continuum here: when someone says mean things, BOMB SANCTION NUKE BYAAAAH

I just looked over your nation. You are a LONG way from acquiring nuclear technology, and your nation is tiny. I don't even pretend to understand the point of a sanction here.

Good luck, RV.

But Sparta is big and strong, and capable of sanctioning tiny nations? Do you not understand how big and strong Sparta is? The number one alliance! Don't you dare question them. They are strong.

And no, Derek, the sanction is not part of any joke, unless the joke is Sparta that is.

Why on earth would Sparta bring sanctions into this?

I guess they haven't changed since the RicoVacilon incident.

Yeah there's a reason I tell my friends to stay off Black team.

You can see the sanction here. It was imposed by magicalbricks, who was formerly NV's senator on Blue, who is now an MHA member, with the reason "Spartan request against rogue."

Oh damn, he attacked one guy

you said it right there; he attacked on of our own. instead of mounting a full defensive attack on him, we decided to simply stunt his effectiveness temporarily, based on the joke nature of how this started.

Rebel Virginia, next time you attempt a joke, please don't attack members of an alliance )):

Edited by Sethly

Look at total wars like I suggested. You are looking exclusively at NPO wars. You will notice a large number of past wars were against TOOL. Taking that into account, we have the second most wars next to RoK. RoK was engaged on 3 different fronts hence their very large number of wars. I said this in my last post but you conveniently ignored it <_<

Actually, in my last post, I was looking at all wars, where you had the third-most wars, Entente being #2.

I guess they haven't changed since the RicoVacilon incident.

Yeah there's a reason I tell my friends to stay off Black team.

You can see the sanction here. It was imposed by magicalbricks, who was formerly NV's senator on Blue, who is now an MHA member, with the reason "Spartan request against rogue."

I remember that, I thought it was crap then and I think it is crap now.

you said it right there; he attacked on of our own. instead of mounting a full defensive attack on him, we decided to simply stunt his effectiveness temporarily, based on the joke nature of how this started.

Rebel Virginia, next time you attempt a joke, please don't attack members of an alliance )):

Yeah it is not like Sparta attacked him first or anything...

And no, Derek, the sanction is not part of any joke, unless the joke is Sparta that is.

Poor show Sparta, poor show.

Yes RV, please don't destroy useless infrastructure that can be re bought quickly. THINK OF THE PIXELS!!

So actually defending your member would be too much to ask for? Oh well, I can always get new trades. Secret ones. Secret aid too. Really, Sparta, you thought I'd roll over and die? You don't know me too well do you?

do your research, KingSrgt lol and notice what AA he was when got attacked :-)

So, you sanction people for flying the NPO alliance affiliation? So you're saying I should be treated as an NPO member state then? Well, tell be then Sparta, do you sanction other members of the NPO?

Edited by Rebel Virginia

rvsanctioned.png

Not really cool. Something funny just got serious. Magicalbricks needs to do the right thing and leave blue team, btw.

Also Sparta? Yeah, the Continuum is dead. Stop acting like you're still in it. You guys knew this was a gag and you went ahead and acted like jerks. Your time at the top isn't going to last long if you keep this attitude up.

I really don't see the need for a sanction in this instance.

I don't either, but it's not like I care. I'm more upset at the inconvenience caused to my trade circle, which for the record has been in existence since mid-October. The only people getting hurt by this sanction are uninvolved third parties on blue, and not myself.

I'm quite prepared for a sanction war.

No alliance would tolerate an unprovoked attack on one of their nations and nor should they. Is Rebel Virginia supposed to become immune to reprisal because he makes a joke about attacking someone? It was quite funny until one of our members got attacked. We have promised to our members that we will protect them. Now it would have been too much to have opted for a full scale attack on RV but really. I think we were pretty reasonable here.

This is not the big guy shoving the little guy around, this is the little guy giving the big guy the middle finger and the big guy giving him a good cold stare.

He was flying NPO's AA when he was attacked by Sparta.

I know.

do your research, KingSrgt lol and notice what AA he was when got attacked :-)

I always do my research. So your point is that because your attack could be seen as justified that he has no right to retaliate and beyond that you feel that his retaliation should justify you to go as far as a sanction?

If only Sparta were so dilligent on NPO's top ranks maybe pre-terms to get NPO out of Peace mode would not be needed.

Edited by KingSrqt