World Map X

Sargun II

hmm that seems to go into Lu territory also care to explain

if u see the map ,ull see what your asking is in Lu territory also

newproposal-2-1.png

also like to say Cochin has allowed Lu to take the Cochin Protectorate in inner Mongolia.

Actually, if you compare his and your map, the change is only on his side of the border, so it doesn't go into your territory.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note the following changes affecting Transvaal and Arctica in regards to islands in the Indian Ocean:

1) Transvaal is transfering control to Arctica the following islands and island chains under its control: Seychelles, Reunion, Rodrigues, Tromelin, and Aldabra.

2) Transvaal retains control over the Comoros Islands chain, Mauritius, and the Coco (Keeling) Islands in the eastern Indian Ocean.

3) Transvaal recognizes Arctican claims of Bassas da India Atoll, Europa Island, and Juan de Nova Island in the Mozambique Channel.

15ckggl.jpg

blue indicates Arctican island claims

orange indicates Transvaler island claims

Hello CNRP addicts, i am planning a return to the fray and have had a quiet chat with King Penchuk regarding his protectorate over the basque country in Northern Spain, he has kindly given me permission to found an independent Basque country, Euzkadi, in that territory. Therefore i am providing notice of my intent, i will do a formal RP intro by tomorrow at the latest. Many thanks.

Sarah, I'd appreciate it if I got the Ilsland of Tasmania, at least. I used to own it before it was Maelstrom's, and I'd like it back.

How about you do this IC.

and I'm going to do it stronger because while I was making an OOC post AHEAD of my IC post sarah had to claim it

so no

if you get Tasmania i'm going to go nuke rogue on you )):

How about you do this IC.

and I'm going to do it stronger because while I was making an OOC post AHEAD of my IC post sarah had to claim it

so no

if you get Tasmania i'm going to go nuke rogue on you )):

Actually, I made an IC post before you, just after Sarah. I have a historical claim to it. Sorry. it's up to her.

You use nukes, expect to be obliterated.

Actually, I made an IC post before you, just after Sarah. I have a historical claim to it. Sorry. it's up to her.

You use nukes, expect to be obliterated.

JOKE POST WAS JOKE

HURR

get a sense of humor, no matter how stupid it is.