World Map X

Sargun II

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, please note that any islands closer to my shore than his are mine, no matter the color. That is, if they're even big enough to show on the map...

Oh, I forgot about that Subtle, he is correct, all the islands by his shores are his.

Edited by Ezequiel

Seems to me too that the logs should be posted.

Indeed they will be, then. :wub:

IC:

01[22:18] <Sargun> "Hm. You're the Lady Protector? Good to meet you, then."

[22:19] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "I'm sorry, have we met? I don't recall seeing you ever. I'm guessing you are the audience I have had scheduled, as due the recent collapse of Aotearora"

01[22:20] <Sargun> "My name is Norman. When I was younger I dropped my last name - it was too long to fit on most forms anyway. And, yes, I am. I am from New Zealand, formerly known as Aotearoa."

[22:20] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "And your business here?"

01[22:21] <Sargun> "New Zealand was a happier place before LeVentNoir came. Before Imperial Wellington. Before Aotearoa. We want to be happy again. No more governments telling us what is acceptable and what is barbaric. We want to be New Zealand again. We want to rule ourselves. We want self-autonomy. We want to be New Zealand, Miss Tintagyl. And we have waited hundreds of years."

[22:24] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "I see. Well it is good to see self-autonomy and perhaps a new birth of culture from the islands. Now, who are you to represent these people and what are you plans for New Zealand. In addition, what do you consider your claims to be?"

01[22:27] <Sargun> "My name is Norman, as I said before. Aotearoa didn't give me a position. I have no representation. We have no representation. We are only a group of people, Miss Tintagyl. I came on behalf of the group - you could call me an unofficial leader. Someone who speaks for the masses."

01[22:27] <Sargun> "Our claims are New Zealand and the islands which formerly belonged to Glorious Aotearoa, sans Tazmania."

[22:30] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "Tazmania would be a problem as it has been given away to Promised Land, who owned it in the past. GA only recently annexed the territory and Tazmania will stay with Promised Land. In addition, while we are more than willing to give away the mainland of NZ. The outer islands, we would like to keep as a Hanseatic protectorate for the moment...

[22:30] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "To spread a stronger Polynesian culture

01[22:30] <Sargun> (sans Tazmania means without Tazmania)

[22:30] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> ah

[22:30] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> lol

[22:31] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "However..."

01[22:31] <Sargun> "If you want a Hanseatic protectorate, I'd suggest against it. You are already spread out far too much for your armed forces to protect it. However, I do see your point and the hypocrisy of my statements. Instead, I propose that mainland New Zealand, islands traditionally associated with New Zealand (ooc: any island part of New Zealand in real life) and the rest of the islands as a protectorate governed by ourselves."

[22:32] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "Pax Pacifican Protectorate and you have a deal and you will be an automatic shoe in for the new revitalized Pax"

01[22:33] <Sargun> "We have a deal."

[22:33] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "Next...

[22:34] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "As an eventual member of Pax, you will be sharing MDPs with nations as the Dragon Empire and Yamato. Your thoughts?"

[22:34] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "Oh and I forgot to mention

01[22:34] <Sargun> "We have no quarrels with either of them. While Yamato is aggressive and the Empire manipulative, everybody has shortcomings. Yes, Miss Tintagyl?"

06[22:35] * @Sarah_Tintagyl smiles

[22:35] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "

[22:35] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> of course"

[22:35] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "Also...I would like to reserve the right to hold autonomy over the Marchar population of Christchurch"

[22:35] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> OOC: Please

[22:35] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> so I don't have to get anymore stressed

[22:36] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "One city as Hanseatic territory. I don't think that this would be too much of a problem. Eh, Mr. Norman"

01[22:36] <Sargun> "I'm afraid that I cannot in good will let that happen. Foreign rule over New Zealand is not something.." He stopped.

01[22:36] <Sargun> "The city is our territory, but the Hansa can do whatever it wishes."

[22:37] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "Joint ownership."

01[22:37] <Sargun> "Joint ownership."

06[22:37] * @Sarah_Tintagyl smiled

[22:37] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "Do not come into my area of the world Mr. Norman and cause problems

[22:37] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "

[22:37] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "I am not or never will be in the mood"

01[22:38] <Sargun> "Oh, believe me, I won't. A very strange man warned me about you. He said he knew you. I suppose he helped without me knowing it. Thank you, Miss Tintagyl."

[22:39] <@Sarah_Tintagyl> "Good luck with your nation. I expect to see you in the coming meetings of Pax Pacifica"

If someone could. Rename the GNR protectorate that is next to Dranagg as Dranaggan Protectorate, Change Tog Gear into the Lubeck Protectorate it was designated, Remove Otherworld of inactivity, Remove the other GNR protectorate next to the old Top Gear lands, and remove the left half of the Dranaggan protectorate land that currently exist where the ISAF nations once were (Basically from that natural bay and in a diagonal to the left corner where it cuts off the map like a backslash ///// )

Missouri, Arkansas and Louisiana are claimed as the The Mississippi Confederation. Not a reroll, a relocation, my boys are still running the show. Oh, and it's been ok'd by V the King.

Edited by Cody Seb

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0854/jesuschristcopy

whoever wants to pick up on that can and should. :wub:

What's with that color on Norway, that should be mine <_<

And the Solovetsky islands are still wrong, but I understand that that's part of the map not being done

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea