Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that have not played EU3, game by Paradox Interactive (game developer from which forums our alliance originated), our pip is largely based on Coat of Arms found in that game. This intricate golden outline around our platypus symbol is taken directly from the game.

So not only our pip looks great but it has a great historical and cultural significance to The Order of the Paradox. I for one am extremely satisfied with our pip. Wearing it with pride.

Last three years were amazing Paradoxians. I'm honored to call you my brothers in arms.

For those that have not played EU3, game by Paradox Interactive (game developer from which forums our alliance originated), our pip is largely based on Coat of Arms found in that game. This intricate golden outline around our platypus symbol is taken directly from the game.

So not only our pip looks great but it has a great historical and cultural significance to The Order of the Paradox. I for one am extremely satisfied with our pip. Wearing it with pride.

Last three years were amazing Paradoxians. I'm honored to call you my brothers in arms.

The honor is reciprocated 10 fold amigo.

3 years already?

Time flies when you're aving fun. In any case, we have a flag, we have a pip, we really need some artistic goals for the next three years.

But untill then, happy birthday to us! :)

3 years already?

Time flies when you're aving fun. In any case, we have a flag, we have a pip, we really need some artistic goals for the next three years.

But untill then, happy birthday to us! :)

You need a themesong. A dance, a la Soulja boy would also be quite impressive.

"Paradox up in this OHH!

Watch me nuke it watch me roll!!

Watch me crank that Platypus

and Betray those Gramlins."

Or something...

Thanks to everyone who has helped us along the way and made this possible.

To be part of such an intelligent, friendly and opinionated community has been fantastic fun. I hope to see much of the same in 3 years time.

:edit: PiP is so shiny! No more re-votes please :P

Edited by Consul of Monkeys

Happy Birthday TOP! It's about time that you got the pip submitted, but it was certainly worth the wait.

TOP, you folks have been a pleasure to work with this past year. You've been great friends, and great allies. And you couldn't ask for a better membership.

Looking forward to the fearsome fours!

Regards and Congratulations,

VI