Ragnarok Announcement

RoKLogo.png

Ragnarok Announcement

In the last week BamaBuc and a few TOP and IRON members have taken the task of smearing Rok by declaring that 100k tech and 9 Billion or something close to it was the initial number that Ragnarok started with for IRON's terms.

This is simply not true. As I have stated in multiple threads and multiple responses to this allegation, you are wrong. Your source is either misinformed or lying to you.

I have also stated in multiple threads and multiple responses that I challenge anyone to provide any proof that this happened. All BamaBuc can manage is a "he said/she said" scenario with no facts whatsoever.

So please, whoever you are with this information - prove me wrong. If I am wrong, I will apologize and waive all of IRON's reps immediately.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of respect for TOP, IRON, and ROK, I will say that I am the one that originally had this information. I was under false pretenses and had a miscommunication of sorts. I hearby take all blame, and responsibility for this error. RoK has never officially asked for 9B/100k and the mistake in information is mine. If you have qualms, issues, or anything of the sort feel free to query me or contact me and I hope we can rectify this to the best of my ability.

LiquidMercury

Out of respect for TOP, IRON, and ROK, I will say that I am the one that originally had this information. I was under false pretenses and had a miscommunication of sorts. I hearby take all blame, and responsibility for this error. RoK has never officially asked for 9B/100k and the mistake in information is mine. If you have qualms, issues, or anything of the sort feel free to query me or contact me and I hope we can rectify this to the best of my ability.

LiquidMercury

so someone admitted to being the source of this, does this mean IRON doesnt have any more terms?

LiquidMercury

But think of the potential this thread had before you posted!

;)

LiquidMercury

[/thread]?

:wub: LM :wub:

so someone admitted to being the source of this, does this mean IRON doesnt have any more terms?

Your reading comprehension is surely lacking, Mogar. Gen Lee clearly states he will waive the terms if it is proven he mentioned reps that high, not if someone reveals themselves to be the source of the rumor.

I admitted that I was aparty to misinformation. RoK never asked for this is an official way and therefore I am in the wrong. RoK has no need to eat their words or waive their reps. I have no problem taking responsibility for where I am wrong. For better or worse, I am who I am.

Good show to our SuperFriends at RoK and my thanks to LM for helping clear up these rumors. LM deserves praise for stepping forward and admitting his error. That's a sign of a great person, LM ;)

Edited by Big Z

I admitted that I was aparty to misinformation. RoK never asked for this is an official way and therefore I am in the wrong. RoK has no need to eat their words or waive their reps. I have no problem taking responsibility for where I am wrong. For better or worse, I am who I am.

It's ok we still love you.

Also congrats RoK?

Rok never asked for this in any official way or any even jokingly way.

I appreciate you clearing the air behind this. A big man admits when he is wrong, and I hope to do so with as much grace when it is my turn. (no doubt that will happen, often)

Pff, well this thread went nowhere fast. LiquidMercury, the next time you're at the center of a scandal, wait until page like 6 to reveal the truth. Bama still has time to swallow the hard six though.

I'm sure Bama has other sources.