Ragnarok Announcement

EphriamGrey is barred from providing proof!!

I admit, I chuckled.

As always much love for RoK, and major props to LM for being a big enough man to own up to a mistake. That takes courage.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pff, well this thread went nowhere fast. LiquidMercury, the next time you're at the center of a scandal, wait until page like 6 to reveal the truth. Bama still has time to swallow the hard six though.

I was (am) drunk. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

I've never seen someone kill a thread with such great potential that fast.

Good job LM, if there was a medal for being a party pooper, you'd definitely get it. Let me go check if GGA have any laying around.

I've never seen someone kill a thread with such great potential that fast.

Good job LM, if there was a medal for being a party pooper, you'd definitely get it. Let me go check if GGA have any laying around.

I think this thread will continue for some time just due to people telling me that I ruined it.

Was awaiting bickering and name calling before the truth finally came out.

Was disappointed.

Obligatory o/RoK though.

lol way to throw random accusations out there RoK.

You mean random accusations about people giving incorrect information then that being repeated, which was then proved to be exactly what happened? My god what is the world coming to?

Edited by Azreal

We could spend twenty pages postulating about how LM came into possession of such a rumor, who told him, who told who first (I bet Bama told Coursca who told LM who told Bama), and whether or not LM's confession is invalidated by the alleged presence of alcohol. We could maybe even use charts! I expect a slideshow by page 39.

We could spend twenty pages postulating about how LM came into possession of such a rumor, who told him, who told who first (I bet Bama told Coursca who told LM who told Bama), and whether or not LM's confession is invalidated by the alleged presence of alcohol. We could maybe even use charts! I expect a slideshow by page 39.

A repeat of the GGA thread(s) already? :blink:

You sir, don't DARE suggest such a thing...do you? My head nearly exploded from those.

Edited by Tolkien

Was awaiting bickering and name calling before the truth finally came out.

Was disappointed.

Obligatory o/RoK though.

You mean random accusations about people giving incorrect information then that being repeated, which was then proved to be exactly what happened? My god what is the world coming to?

The information originated from RoK. Im not gonna pull out names, but they should probably have checked internally first if anyone gave out a false information before they start to put the blame only on others. LM didnt make that number up. He spread it, though.

so much diplomatic mess for so little gain. not demanding reps for sure has deeper reasons than just moral ones. it saves a lot of trouble, grudges, long-term-fallout. worth more than any cash/tech-amount you can demand in my opinion.

with that, I hope all that unnessessary !@#$%*ing about IRONs terms finally ends and everyone learns his lesson.

The information originated from RoK. Im not gonna pull out names, but they should probably have checked internally first if anyone gave out a false information before they start to put the blame only on others. LM didnt make that number up. He spread it, though.

Orly?

Neat. :v:

so much diplomatic mess for so little gain. not demanding reps for sure has deeper reasons than just moral ones. it saves a lot of trouble, grudges, long-term-fallout. worth more than any cash/tech-amount you can demand in my opinion.

with that, I hope all that unnessessary !@#$%*ing about IRONs terms finally ends and everyone learns his lesson.

Amen.

IRON members are reminded to remain respectful.

But you know that without any grudges, trouble and long-term-fallout this game would become boring and dull. :unsure: