Official Announcement of the CIS

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I honestly was quite happy you guys were wiped out way back when.

Maybe I should give you folks a second chance at a first impression?

As was I. But, I doubt I'll be giving a second chance at a first impression. Reborn alliances need to prove themselves.

Pretty much an abomination of the positive legacy CIS left upon its departure. This action is fuelled by individuals hungry for power, who are unable to understand or appreciate the significance of the longevity and richness of history the alliance accumulated in the many months after they left.

I can’t say I wish this facade of a formerly glorious alliance any success. Sorry.

Well, at least this reformation is missing a Spakistan and QS, meaning they're probably going to be successful. Good luck Kas, you have my complete and total support.

Because the alliance's fate turned out just peachy under its original government... Stop believing everything Kevanovia tells you.

Edited by Spakistan

This is not and never will be CIS. These pretenders were forced out of their government positions in disgrace due to complete incompetence during GWII. Rather than own up to their mistakes and fix the alliance they broke, they decided to try and merge into VE. Once that failed and they realized that everyone was pissed off at them, they left CIS to go to VE and elsewhere.

Kas and Zocane, you have no right to an alliance that you deserted for over 3/4s of its existence. You have no more right to reform CIS than Prodigal Chieftain would have a right to reform GGA should they ever cease to exist.

I hope this pretender alliance dies a quick and fiery death so they stop tarnishing the CIS that was.

PS: Way to crash on an alliance affiliation that was already being used. High Class.

Why can you guys not learn the lesson of leaving long-past alliances with what little dignity they had left, rather then further tread the name into the ground by creating a mockery and shambles of its original form?

This is truly disapointing stuff, I feel sorry for the poor members that will eventually get recruited into your alliance

Edited by kuros