Official Announcement of the CIS

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I refer to to the edit in mine.

Also, there were over 200 members. You people weren't the only electorate.

We were high-profile members.

Also, the edit in yours is hilarity. You know more than I do? How could I possibly not know what went on? You're making yourself look like a fool. I would even go so far as to say that your credibility speaks for itself!

We were high-profile members.

Also, the edit in yours is hilarity. You know more than I do? How could I possibly not know what went on? You're making yourself look like a fool. I would even go so far as to say that your credibility speaks for itself!

I currently know more about why KasMage left then you do after personal conversations with several government members of CIS at the time.

I currently know more about why KasMage left then you do after personal conversations with several government members of CIS at the time.

I WAS A CIS GOVERNMENT MEMBER AT THE TIME

This is ridiculous. I know EXACTLY what went on, because I was there. You were not there, and your second-hand accounts come from biased sources.

I asked KasMage to leave after he said straight up that he was no longer able to make sovereign decisions for the CIS as he had loyalties within VE. His failings, and the failings of his friends within the master council, whilst contributory factors weren't the primary catalyst for my animosity towards him as a player at the time.

I asked KasMage to leave after he said straight up that he was no longer able to make sovereign decisions for the CIS as he had loyalties within VE. His failings, and the failings of his friends within the master council, whilst contributory factors weren't the primary catalyst for my animosity towards him as a player at the time.

Could you show me the logs of him saying such?

I WAS A CIS GOVERNMENT MEMBER AT THE TIME

This is ridiculous. I know EXACTLY what went on, because I was there. You were not there, and your second-hand accounts come from biased sources.

If you thought it was a mess, you could have left. Obviously, you did not at the time (From what I hear it was one of the few times you didn't leave) and so it was fine with you at the time.

and 20 of them posting on the forum. CIS under Kasmage was a mess, this much is irrefutable.

I'm sorry, aren't you the one who had CIS disband in anticipation of an attack and then get attacked anyway? There was one CB I ever agreed with that the NPO used, and it was the one against you guys. I also would like you to go into #RAD, or any channel with former FPI members in it, and ask them what they thought of your CIS. Your CIS was even more of a mess then KasMage's, this too is irrefutable.

Everyone who was part of any alliance government with knowledge of diplomatic goings-on with CIS at the time knew this to be an undisputable fact:

Kasmage was an incompetent scrub. And he was also the public face of CIS at the time.

What Chron said. Also, why would I leave, when I knew Kas's popularity had waned and we would soon be without his incompetence? It's nice to see you question my loyalty, and also ask why I didn't leave a failing alliance, within two sentences.

Note: Question my loyalty all you want, I won't refute that it was poor.

I'm sorry, aren't you the one who had CIS disband in anticipation of an attack and then get attacked anyway?

No, that was me, and a couple of others. If they want to make their names known, fine by me, but I won't name and shame. I suggested we disband, though, and I'm not ashamed of that decision in the slightest.

Edited by A Soviet Attack

Disappointing.

As a former CIS member, I second Kanu Tanu's disappointment of this incarnation of CIS. Unfortunately, your membership requirements can't be too stringent if you allowed JTG membership to your organization.

His releasing of internal CIS logs singlehandedly got CIS rolled and destroyed. He is a traitor to all those former CIS members and as such showed he was not a person of honour. As long as he is a member of CIS or any that he may join, I will not join that organization.

The Doctor

QUOTE (Merrie Melodies @ May 25 2009, 02:37 PM)

How many of your present members gleefully partook of that war?

Wrong... JTG for one

Wrong. Read my post below.

Thank you Merrie. Also, Josh helped get the CIS you disliked attacked. He's the one who turned them in to NPO.

EDIT: Or so he has bragged in the past. I'm not sure if it is true, however I do know he had friends in FPI and was not in CiS at the time.

EDIT2: Spelling mistake in my first edit :P

Bud.. I was there... JTG was there... Stop trying to be the CN Librarian acting as though you know information which you clearly receivng 2nd and 3rd hand.

BTW.. asking for logs from 2 years ago is so laughable........

If you would read this post, I already admitted I was wrong about Josh.

I actually do withdrawl several statements I made earlier regarding Josh the Great, but none of the statements that don't involve Josh the Great. I would also like to take a moment to say that Josh is an idiot.

However, he is still the one who turned them in to NPO, even if he was there during the FPI war.

And I happen to have logs from two years ago, making it not so laughable.

I actually do withdrawl several statements I made earlier regarding Josh the Great, but none of the statements that don't involve Josh the Great. I would also like to take a moment to say that Josh is an idiot.

Yeah no !@#$. He left NSO to join this rag tag band of losers. :lol1:

If you would read this post, I already admitted I was wrong about Josh.

However, he is still the one who turned them in to NPO, even if he was there during the FPI war.

And I happen to have logs from two years ago, making it not so laughable.

But it is just too funny...... my oh my.. :lol1:

Nathan Hale. That's the one. And I really hope he wouldn't claim that there was never a friendship, because there was. FPI used to let me in their government channel, for one thing, so that seems like friendship imo.

Kevanova, don't bother lecturing me on loyalty to CIS. I'd hate to remind you why we were kicked out of The Initiative.

Yeah, I remember you in our .gov chan, that is true. You ought to talk to Nathan sometime, your hopes might be dashed.

Yeah, I remember you in our .gov chan, that is true. You ought to talk to Nathan sometime, your hopes might be dashed.

If memory serves, Id love to relegate the awe-inspiring tale of why none of us from Initiative leadership back then consider CIS to be anything worth welcoming the return of. Of course, there may be a few exceptions, but I doubt you'll find any.