Official Announcement of the CIS

If memory serves, Id love to relegate the awe-inspiring tale of why none of us from Initiative leadership back then consider CIS to be anything worth welcoming the return of. Of course, there may be a few exceptions, but I doubt you'll find any.

I for one have stated more than once in this thread I'd love to see them reburied, I also decided I would watch to see if this version had any merit for survival. I do have my doubts though, had they learned anything by now they would have done something smart, like..........oh I don't know, LOCK THE THREAD

Talk about bleeding to death from a scratch.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one have stated more than once in this thread I'd love to see them reburied, I also decided I would watch to see if this version had any merit for survival. I do have my doubts though, had they learned anything by now they would have done something smart, like..........oh I don't know, LOCK THE THREAD

Talk about bleeding to death from a scratch.

There aren't author rights in this forum any more, so how could they lock the thread?

Kevanova, don't bother lecturing me on loyalty to CIS. I'd hate to remind you why we were kicked out of The Initiative.

Kevanovia*

Sir Perry =/= Kevanovia

Anyway, yes I do remember why "CIS" was kicked out of The Initiative. It wasn't just one reason, it was several. However, if you are talking about when Philosopher acquired logs of Soccerbum and I talking about ODN creating a colony and Philo distorted the logs to make it seem like I was suggesting that CIS became ODN's colony....I don't think loyalty comes into play there....

I like seeing this, sort of.

I think any nations who take this CIS alliance affiliation would be much better served by joining Iunctus, however.

<3 Cowboy Cornholio.

I've said what I've wanted to say in other channels.. but for the record, I'll say this:

1. If I could do it over, the FPI war wouldn't have happened. End of story.

2. I would have seen to it that Josh the Great would have been dismembered for his betrayal. Unfortunately, Karma hasn't caught up to him yet.

3. As the person that posted the disbandment.. I wouldn't have posted it, just so we could have been the thorn in the side of Planet Bob, and just so we could say '$%&@ you' to all those that are saying 'die CIS.' Honestly, didn't your mommies ever teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all? So, yeah.

4. ???

5. Profit!

End of thread. Everyone go home.

Edited by Wickistan

It's interesting to see the people that ran the CIS into the ground last year giving the founders of the CIS a hard time for not giving them a gov position in the revival alliance almost running the CIS into the ground over 2 years ago. Really shows their class.

Sums up my thoughts well. Good luck fellas. :lol1:

Kevanovia*

Sir Perry =/= Kevanovia

Anyway, yes I do remember why "CIS" was kicked out of The Initiative. It wasn't just one reason, it was several. However, if you are talking about when Philosopher acquired logs of Soccerbum and I talking about ODN creating a colony and Philo distorted the logs to make it seem like I was suggesting that CIS became ODN's colony....I don't think loyalty comes into play there....

CIS being the source of a mole...or several...of the WUT command forums.

Just saying.

A few of the good members of CIS were considering reforming the CIS before this lot could screw anything up. Of all the stupid things you could do you would let Josh the Great in? Is it possible for a group of people to have a lower average intelligence?

On top of that they have the gall to send us members who were using the CIS tag during the current war messages informing us we are ghosting?

Anyone welcoming this group back is just one of those idiots who likes to post in threads saying 'Hail' and all that crap, this group contains none of the loyal members of the CIS, I don't see one name there that I have any respect for, and I was there for a long time.

Wheres Strykewolf? Spearo? Quick? Spak? Chad? Alpha? George?

Failure of an alliance, as much as my loyalty for CIS, I hope this reincarnation of it goes down in flames.

A few of the good members of CIS were considering reforming the CIS before this lot could screw anything up. Of all the stupid things you could do you would let Josh the Great in? Is it possible for a group of people to have a lower average intelligence?

On top of that they have the gall to send us members who were using the CIS tag during the current war messages informing us we are ghosting?

Anyone welcoming this group back is just one of those idiots who likes to post in threads saying 'Hail' and all that crap, this group contains none of the loyal members of the CIS, I don't see one name there that I have any respect for, and I was there for a long time.

Wheres Strykewolf? Spearo? Quick? Spak? Chad? Alpha? George?

Failure of an alliance, as much as my loyalty for CIS, I hope this reincarnation of it goes down in flames.

If you're wondering what value Kas holds for the people whose names you listed, who made up CIS for the year and a half after he left...

(23:54:26) <+Ogodai> JoshtheGreat|away: Yeah QuickSurfer is in SLCB.

[...]

(23:55:21) <+JoshtheGreat|away> There's probably a crap load of old CIS'ers then there

[...]

01(23:57:01) <+Ogodai> JoshtheGreat|away: Yeah there's a fair few CIS.

01(23:57:23) <+Ogodai> Those that didn't quit the game when you killed it ;)

(23:57:33) <+TheAUT> lolol

(23:57:37) <+Drake[TGR]> lol

(23:57:40) <+TheAUT> How's that feel Josh?

[...]

(23:58:58) <+JoshtheGreat|away> It gets quite old sometimes you know but it's whatev

[...]

(23:59:58) <+JoshtheGreat|away> KasMage congratulated me actually :v

It's interesting to see the people that ran the CIS into the ground last year giving the founders of the CIS a hard time for not giving them a gov position in the revival alliance almost running the CIS into the ground over 2 years ago. Really shows their class.

Sums up my thoughts well. Good luck fellas. :lol1:

Whoever said this originally (I didn't hunt for who said it) has a fundamental misunderstanding of the nature of the relationship between those who stayed with CIS and the founders of CIS. You could not pay the majority of us enough money to be in an alliance with kas mage, zocane, or kevanovia ever again. They are nothing but a poison to alliance functionality and moral.

Edit:

I agree. Chad is a tease.

Edited by George The Wild