Official Announcement of the CIS

I was a member of CIS before the war with NPO. It was fun. Im glad CIS is reforming. Hopefully my alliance, The Confederate States and CIS can have healthy diplomatic relations. Congratulations on the rebirth.

Edited by King Daniel the 1st

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I stumbled onto this by accident on my return here from over a year hiatus. In fact this thread is the sole reason I rebirthed my nation.

Hi guys.

My mind is boggled that Kasmage who founded CIS but was only part of it for maybe 4? months has the gall to claim the name back? I'd hate to see the first war where he and Zocane are MIA for over 4 days. But yeah good luck guys :) Hope VE has room for you soon. (Are they even still around?)

And derek - you're pretty ummm..... how's the nice way to say clueless?

I want to know who you are.

I can't believe I stumbled onto this by accident on my return here from over a year hiatus. In fact this thread is the sole reason I rebirthed my nation.

Hi guys.

My mind is boggled that Kasmage who founded CIS but was only part of it for maybe 4? months has the gall to claim the name back? I'd hate to see the first war where he and Zocane are MIA for over 4 days. But yeah good luck guys :) Hope VE has room for you soon. (Are they even still around?)

is that a jert i see there? if not, i know where you learned your directness ;)

Holy mother of grave dig batman

Hi guys.

Yeah, I'm the clueless one.

Hai Jert. It appears we rerolled for the same reason. Anyways, welcome to the thread. As expected, it has provided much lulz.

Also derek, for someone who knows so much about CIS, i'm surprised you don't know of mike717. I would have assumed that someone who has such first had experience with the early days of CIS would instantly recognize his name.

Also #2

How's life going for you mike, we haven't lurked in the same irc channels in way too long.