Official Announcement of the CIS

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not and never will be CIS. These pretenders were forced out of their government positions in disgrace due to complete incompetence during GWII. Rather than own up to their mistakes and fix the alliance they broke, they decided to try and merge into VE. Once that failed and they realized that everyone was pissed off at them, they left CIS to go to VE and elsewhere.

Kas and Zocane, you have no right to an alliance that you deserted for over 3/4s of its existence. You have no more right to reform CIS than Prodigal Chieftain would have a right to reform GGA should they ever cease to exist.

I hope this pretender alliance dies a quick and fiery death so they stop tarnishing the CIS that was.

PS: Way to crash on an alliance affiliation that was already being used. High Class.

Which one was it pal?

I hope you guys don't run into a war, discontent or really any hardship. You've proven to me and everyone else who worked for over a year to make something of the CIS your only skills are merge or flee when times get tough. And this time there's no one to save your precious "creation" that you put so much work into. I hope mediocrity finds you quick, because the limelight tends to burn the ill-suited.

Oh by the way, there was a reason I was asked to redo all the graphics. ;) (No offense to D34th, it's clear you're only reviving the first generation images) But then again, productive change seems to be lacking from your vocabulary.

To remember the way CIS went out was a tragedy. To see members beg Polaris to take them in because their leadership decided to close the Alliance in the face of the NPO hurt many of us in Polar, as we were powerless to do anything to help them. The fact that the leadership of CIS caused the expulsion of MyWorld from Polaris angered many of us. It sickens me how that was handled to this day.

Personally, this is a great day. People who want to rebuild a shattered Alliance should be given every opportunity to do so. I would rather remember the day that CIS rose on their feet, rather than the day CIS begged on their knees.

Hail, CIS!

Hail, New beginnings!

You know, I honestly was quite happy you guys were wiped out way back when.

Maybe I should give you folks a second chance at a first impression?

When CIS was wiped out "way back when", they were under different leadership. The new CIS is under the original leadership, both of its founders.

You all keep bashing Kas for talking of merging into VE, saying he "crumbled under pressure". The second CIS was the product of a merge and "crumbled under pressure" when they heard NPO was going to attack them, and they promptly disbanded.

Edited by Earl McMann

You know, I honestly was quite happy you guys were wiped out way back when.

Maybe I should give you folks a second chance at a first impression?

As was I. But, I doubt I'll be giving a second chance at a first impression. Reborn alliances need to prove themselves.

I believe you are referring to the Confederacy of Imperial States, an alliance lead by Quicksurfer and Spakistan and destroyed FPI just because they said something that the CiS didn't like. The CIS was an honorable alliance lead by KasMage and Zocane. It has reformed today. This shows my opinion on the matter quite well.

Well, at least this reformation is missing a Spakistan and QS, meaning they're probably going to be successful. Good luck Kas, you have my complete and total support.

Now on to something I knew was going to happen.

Pretty much an abomination of the positive legacy CIS left upon its departure. This action is fuelled by individuals hungry for power, who are unable to understand or appreciate the significance of the longevity and richness of history the alliance accumulated in the many months after they left.

I can’t say I wish this facade of a formerly glorious alliance any success. Sorry.

Because the alliance's fate turned out just peachy under its original government... Stop believing everything Kevanovia tells you.

Find me five people who were never CIS members who liked your CIS better then KasMage's. It is not possible. Because yours sucked. Your CB for the FPI war was worse then NPO's CB in GW1. It sickens me that you were a member of Vox Populi at one point. You are the slime of Planet Bob. I can't believe you actually think your CIS was better then KasMage's. I actually have a better idea. Let's go into #RAD right now and ask them what they thought of the Confederacy of Imperial States?

Why can you guys not learn the lesson of leaving long-past alliances with what little dignity they had left,

If you wanted CIS to disband with dignity, you would have merged it into VE like KasMage planned. Your dignity was lost with the mistakes of Quicksurfer and the rest of the council during the Imperial States. There was more then one incident. I wonder what Umbrella thought of your CiS?

Edited by Nintenderek

Pretty much an abomination of the positive legacy CIS left upon its departure. This action is fuelled by individuals hungry for power, who are unable to understand or appreciate the significance of the longevity and richness of history the alliance accumulated in the many months after they left.

It is a gross presumption to call the new CIS an abomination of any kind. They have barely existed. And it is further unjust to cast the alliance in a negative light simply because two of its leaders failed the alliance when it needed them TWO years ago. GWII ended only a couple months before I joined the original CIS so for the brief time that I remember KasMage and Zocane in the alliance I was not aware of their faults as leaders. However, even though they may have failed the CIS in the past, I am a firm believer that time changes people. All my life I've been watching people change. It's not always for the best but sometimes it is. Therefore, I think it is best to withhold judgment on Zocane, KasMage and the new CIS until they have been given the chance to prove themselves. I will be watching with interest and hope. I pray they will not disappoint.

It's interesting to see the people that ran the CIS into the ground last year giving the founders of the CIS a hard time for not giving them a gov position in the revival alliance almost running the CIS into the ground over 2 years ago. Really shows their class.

Edited by Draztikus

I don't listen to anything Kevanovia tells me. :P

I love you too Chim.

Once he did, he had a hissy fit and left with you and others to go join VE.

Odd, I don't remember Zocane going to VE.

I believe you are referring to the Confederacy of Imperial States, an alliance lead by Quicksurfer and Spakistan and destroyed FPI just because they said something that the CiS didn't like.

Your CB for the FPI war was worse then NPO's CB in GW1.

See Chim, it twas a poor CB :P

Watching CIS die at the hands of NPO was one of my fondest memories. I look forward to the destruction of this newest version, and know, I will do all I possibly can to bring that about. My citizens hatred for that AA knows no bounds, I will not rest until CIS "lays on the ground flopping like a dying tuna"

Watching CIS die at the hands of NPO was one of my fondest memories. I look forward to the destruction of this newest version, and know, I will do all I possibly can to bring that about. My citizens hatred for that AA knows no bounds, I will not rest until CIS "lays on the ground flopping like a dying tuna"

The CIS that was totaled by NPO was the Confederacy of Imperial States. They were under different leadership than this alliance, and they are responsible for that alliance's downfall. This is the Confederacy of Independent States, founded by the original founders of the original CIS.

Edited by Earl McMann

The CIS that was totaled by NPO was the Confederacy of Imperial States. They were under different leadership than this alliance, and they are responsible for that alliance's downfall. This is the Confederacy of Independent States, founded by the original founders of the original CIS.

Go read the CIS wiki in regards to the FPI war and tell me why I should give a damn.

Like I said, not until it lays on the ground and flops like a dying tuna.

My citizens hatred for that AA knows no bounds

This is the key part of your statement. The AA that died at the hands of the NPO was Confederacy of Imperial States. If you read this closer, the AA of this alliance is Confederacy of Independent States.

Go read the CIS wiki in regards to the FPI war and tell me why I should give a damn.

You should give a damn because that CIS is different then this CIS. I was not a big fan of that CIS as well. They ruined a good name that my friends help bring about. However, this CIS is different. This CIS is good. That CiS is bad. Look past the name and into the actions of the two separate CIS governments. If you want someone to direct your hate towards, it would be this man.

Pretty much an abomination of the positive legacy CIS left upon its departure.

and all of his friends.

EDIT: The =/= they

Edited by Nintenderek

I found absolutely no justification in their declaration on FPI, but I cannot apologize on their behalf. It is my sincerest hope that we can make it understood that those actions were not ours and should not reflect on us.

I found absolutely no justification in their declaration on FPI, but I cannot apologize on their behalf. It is my sincerest hope that we can make it understood that those actions were not ours and should not reflect on us.

How many of your present members gleefully partook of that war?

Merrie - The "CIS" that did that was lead by Spak/QuickSurfer. That wasn't the real CIS and it isn't this new CIS. I too was affected by the FPI war, my nation was demolished because of it :P I thought the CB was complete bull and the alliance I was in wasn't holding up their ODP clause they had in their treaty with 'em, so I ended up fighting for FPI....So yes I too was/am angry with what "CIS" did. I'm not only angry with "CIS" because of the FPI, there are several other reasons.....but with that said, this Confederacy of Independent States is not the same that you and I dislike with a passion. You should give these guys a fair shake. :)

I can’t say I wish this facade of a formerly glorious alliance any success. Sorry.

CIS was never a "glorious" alliance. It was a weak link in the Initiative and, once it was thrown out for its overwhelming incompetence, it floundered about on its own trying to act as though it were important until it finally got on Dilber's nerves for the last time and got blown to high hell. The "Independent States" were weak and poorly organized; the "Imperial States" were just as much so with the added failure of thinking they weren't. This CIS will also fail, just as the last did, just as most of these other resurrections will.

CIS was never a "glorious" alliance. It was a weak link in the Initiative and, once it was thrown out for its overwhelming incompetence, it floundered about on its own trying to act as though it were important until it finally got on Dilber's nerves for the last time and got blown to high hell. The "Independent States" were weak and poorly organized; the "Imperial States" were just as much so with the added failure of thinking they weren't. This CIS will also fail, just as the last did, just as most of these other resurrections will.

While I'll admit CIS did have a poor military (I wonder who their MoD was :ehm: ) you and I both know that wasn't the real reason they were kicked out of WUT and got blown to high hell.