Unoffical Karma Announcement

boredom.jpg

[12:19] goldie[VE]: DoB

[12:19] goldie[VE]: Declaration of Boredom

[12:19] goldie[VE]: NPO high nations please come out of peace mode

It has come to the attention of KARMA that the upper echelon of Pacifica's members are hiding in peace mode indefinitely. With only 13 members above 26K strength available to target, our larger nations are sitting idly on our thumbs much like the CNLB's designated hitters in inter-alliance play.

We would like for the "warrrrrior" to "come out to play-aaaayyyy!" We're sure you'd enjoy the fun as much as we would.

~just another overcooked grunt

Hail the Emperor and his glorious vision! Not even the vaunted hippy shield will save the cowards now.

Ah, there we go.

Edit: Oh, and VE is clearly evil and unimaginative and needs new material and is just as bad as NPO for harping on this. Just to beat most of the baaw brigade in.

Edited by Aurion

This is getting old.

Noone in CN actually thinks this is a cowardly tactic all know its smart, save your ranks use them to rebuild. NPO only had PR against it when others did to try and trick them into coming out. Since that was their plan, and they basically started that idea of using PR to force your opponent to do what you want, do you really think they are going to fall for it?

So can we stop making these threads now? thanks!

The fact that so many nations wound up in peacemode indicates the difficulties involved in a multi-alliance strike against a large power.

It seems to me that it'd benefit future coalitions to have such details worked out in advance. It takes a lot of effort to choose targets for people and I don't envy those whose job it is to coordinate. LiquidMercury's girlfriend must be really pissed at him by now. :)

I seem to recall a quote by Bakunin about the lack of merits provided by the "vaunted hippy shield".
Ah, there we go.

This applies to the subject at hand, I believe. In more ways than one.

I lol'd a little. :lol1:

*Kahlan Rahl grabs a can of spray paint, a giant stencil, and defaces the NPO's bunker.

hippyshed.gif

Edited by ConfessorRahl