After The War: Best Alliance to Join?

Roofus

If you want a larger alliance, then NpO or VE.

Midsize alliance I would say MK or GR but there's obviously some bias there (though I truly think both of those are the place to be in the mid-ranges).

I don't know enough of any small alliances to comment there.

Ahem.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FEAR's activity has jumped due to the war, our government is more active than it has been for a long time. We're restructuring now, putting the finishing touches on programs, organization, military, etc.. that we've been working on the past 2 years. In short, we're better than ever, and whether your a new nation or and old-timer, this is a great time to be a part of FEAR. :)

If you like helping to build and run alliances, we could still use your help, and after a couple of months top positions are likely to open up.

Edited by Canik

Hate to toot my own horn and be like everyone else, but I only have one other member :mellow:

All of the sanctioned ones have too many members as it is. Which usually means the stupid loud people rule the forums and the intelligent ones are shut out and shut down by the masses (at least as I saw in NPO)

Most of the middleclass alliances just follow in the footsteps of the sanctioned ones by making treaties and not really doing anything till absolutely everyone nearby is ready. No spontenaity, too legit, and many are dying off.

Most new alliances have hope and momentum going for them, though that's only good for a short term fix.

NSO has a bunch of CONTRADICTING PHILOSOPHIES (hrm...)

and of course, you have me, the Insignificant, who does everything paradoxically and for lulz.

Seriously, who else declares war against a bunch of alliances, goes unaligned, is in a two man alliance without much protection, and has stayed out of war?

Newer alliances who will guarantee anyone who joins gov't positions scare the jeebies out of me. Conversely, joining an alliance just to get a gov't spot is a bad Idea as well.

lol, surprised to hear you say that.

made my night :D

Nemesis or Vanguard, I'd say.

As far as new alliances go, The Realm for obvious reasons ;)

Hold your tongue, sir. We don't want the publicity.

One would certianly not want to apply at Nemesis.

This man speaks the truth.

I'll take that advice to heart then good sir.

As well you should.

Indeed, for the sole reason that Bob lurks and waits in it's bosom.

I am going to coup that bosom-lurking !@#$%^&.