The Official 'I Hate TPF' Thread

Roadie

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer to spread my dislike for TPF throughout the entire forum, so as to get as much coverage as possible, rather than voice it in a central venue. But thanks anyway :awesome:

Thats a lie Admiral Moose, you've been rather quiet lately about us :P

Edited by mhawk

Well, in actuality he has been rather quiet period.

I'm not too fond of repeating myself, and considering the only thing to respond to on these forums has been either "you're just as bad as we are" or "give us white peace, you monsters!", I choose to focus on actually running Vanguard's war instead :v:

Edited by Revanche

I recall Zoom telling me that TPF and NPO got a hold of what was going on (OOC)my IP, Cowen's IP (/OOC) and were threatening to take action against us as an alliance. You should have known that DefCon clearly couldn't have survived without 2 Triumvirs. It was a lose-lose situation either way, being steamrolled and pay reps out the wazoo or disbandment for lack of capable leadership.

Oh really? Then I assume Zoom lied to me about being put TPF's plan to put me and and Cowen on the PZI list? My case became EZI when Zoom tracked down my reroll, which is where TOOL can be held accountable, since Zoom was TOOL Council during that time. Very few people knew about it (like 3 maybe 4 knew of it, Zoom wasn't 1 of them).

You'd be surprised at our book-like ZI list.

It has had a total of 1 entry since 2007 and it wasn't you. It was a small nation that kept attacking small TPF members and TPF applicants after being turned down for membership. Even then to my knowledge we never ZI'd him before he deleted and if he rerolled we've not pursued it at all.

Even after you attacked TPF as a rogue you were never on any ZI list that I'm aware of.

But still, thanks for the hate, it's much appreciated along with all the other hate-filled messages posted here. :P

TPF: We eat hate for dinner and wash it down with the tears of starving children.

I'm not too fond of repeating myself, and considering the only thing to respond to on these forums has been either "you're just as bad as we are" or "give us white peace, you monsters!", I choose to focus on actually running Vanguard's war instead :v:

You clearly should be getting us white peace instead. :P

Those pit vipers are up to something, that's for sure.

I bet it's not white peace for us. Those monsters!

Edited by Felix von Agnu

You clearly should be getting us white peace instead. :P
I bet it's not white peace for us. Those monsters!

I don't care which peace they give us.. as long as its not a tree hugging, Whale smootching, infra loving Green Peace :P

oo/ TPF... Hate those guys..

We don't hate tPF, we're just completely apathetic about you. You're just another alliance on the NPOWagon and as you've indicated your desire to be targeted until NPO gets peace, we'll be nuking you. It's a bit insincere how you guys are in peace mode, however. It suggests a pragmatic frame of mind; you want to keep your NPO relations, but at the same time you don't want to take the damage associated with keeping your NPO relations. Whether this war has been honorable or not, on the other hand, honorable is a hegemony term which indicates that the tech-farmed nations have been completely compliant in their decimation. As the age of Hegemony is over, honorable wars are an obsolete imposition.

We don't hate tPF, we're just completely apathetic about you. You're just another alliance on the NPOWagon and as you've indicated your desire to be targeted until NPO gets peace, we'll be nuking you. It's a bit insincere how you guys are in peace mode, however. It suggests a pragmatic frame of mind; you want to keep your NPO relations, but at the same time you don't want to take the damage associated with keeping your NPO relations. Whether this war has been honorable or not, on the other hand, honorable is a hegemony term which indicates that the tech-farmed nations have been completely compliant in their decimation. As the age of Hegemony is over, honorable wars are an obsolete imposition.

Our 75% hit in NS would suggest otherwise.

How does one get a conversation started during war? All I've gotten (besides lovely notes from some PC friends that came to the party) are two form-letter style peace offers. :mellow:

I messaged him and asked him how things were going outside the war. I replied to his nuclear attack message to make it look important. He responded, we chatted. There ya go.

Oh I hate you because you are meatshields...sorry for being a page late for whoever was betting on page 7

I think Inst must not have seen the reports the that NPO bandwagon is in the repair shop.. apparantly something to do with the wheels melting and the instruments turning into slag... Hope they fix it soon.. I'm wanting to march in the parade at the end of the war... My mutant soldiers will be hungry for celebrations \oo/

Oh.. and in case you haven't noticed.. We aren't on the battlefield for relations.. its only about our word and keeping it :)

We welcome your nukes, cms and even your sailors to our homes.. Just in time for Lunch too :P

Thanks for keeping things light ;)

Hey you showed up!

Have another bunnY!!

i-has-a-bunny.jpg

Um, yeah, about that. We're all about making sure everyone enjoys the war; how can we do that unless we take a few days now and then to re-stock our war supplies? I mean, really, the war wouldn't be much fun for you all if we just sat there and didn't respond or do anything...