For the first time ever, Polar has more NS than Pacifica.

Kijuna

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never cared for the lower case p myself. I have always referred to the New Polar Order as "Polar" or just the Order depending on the context in which I was posting.

Ditto.

i think the vast majority of people are in the same boat as you. as far as i'm concerned, its Polaris and Pacifica respectively. there is no NPO/NpO :ph34r:

Egh. I hate those added bits at the end. Polar, Pacific. Clean and factual, no unneeded syllables or confusion.

This isn't a Polar victory insomuch as evidence of NPO's downfall, so you'll have to excuse me if I don't break out the bubbly. :P

No. Change it and die. We don't need that sort of confusion.
Facts and logic good sir; you have them.
When/where?
First page of the first Polar recruitment thread on the old invisionfree CN forums.

I'm presently too lazy to actually dig up the link though >_>

Who started calling them Polaris and Pacifica anyway?
Good question.

You might not be treatied anymore, but to say you have no association with the NPO is pretty ridiculous.
They have as much or more association with many other alliances. It's certainly not the 'special relationship' it was once portrayed to be. Polar and Pacific run in different circles and have different friends.
NpO also has more infrastructure than NPO does... but less tech. Interesting, kinda.
I wonder why it is that Polar is short on tech. Hmm.

I suppose it's poetic justice that NPO is now behind in infra.

This isn't a Polar victory insomuch as evidence of NPO's downfall, so you'll have to excuse me if I don't break out the bubbly. :P

If you don't want that bubbly, I'll take it off your hands.

I wonder why it is that Polar is short on tech. Hmm.

I suppose it's poetic justice that NPO is now behind in infra.

So very fitting. The NPO will probably overtake Polaris once the war ends, simply due to the amount of nations they have. I hope the next time Polaris passes them, which will happen, it will be permanent.

The little 'p' adds character :P

I think though (and it's been my opinion since the noCB war) that Polaris should make an official name change to Polaris. The old relationship they had with NPO was definitely out the window, and a fresh clean name to go along with that kickass bird image would be sweet.

But, I'm not holding my breath.

I think though (and it's been my opinion since the noCB war) that Polaris should make an official name change to Polaris. The old relationship they had with NPO was definitely out the window, and a fresh clean name to go along with that kickass bird image would be sweet.

I tried to do this along with a flag change I think two or three times. Stupid jerk Emperors saying no all the time...

But yeah, it probably wont ever happen unless a very real reason exists to spur it, and that probably wont happen. They certainly don't need to change their name, and it turns out folks are pretty attached to it. I thought I was going to be killed in the street that last time I tried to change the flag.

I admit I wouldn't mind seeing that either but they have so much history as NpO that I don't think it will ever happen. Plus, what catchy shortened tag could you possibly come up with for Polaris?

I tried to do this along with a flag change I think two or three times. Stupid jerk Emperors saying no all the time...

But yeah, it probably wont ever happen unless a very real reason exists to spur it, and that probably wont happen. They certainly don't need to change their name, and it turns out folks are pretty attached to it. I thought I was going to be killed in the street that last time I tried to change the flag.

Okay I'm sorry but the Polar flag is just awesome. I'd hate to see it changed. :\

It has already been decided by MK that Polaris shall now be known as NPO, and Pacifica as NpO.

As one of the few alliances with ties to both, we hope you'll respect our decision.

ty

Will you change it again in the likely event that Pacifica passes Polaris again?

If you don't want that bubbly, I'll take it off your hands.

One of the few genuine l-o-l's I've had here in a while.

So very fitting. The NPO will probably overtake Polaris once the war ends, simply due to the amount of nations they have.

Depends how long the war lasts, I suppose.

I think though (and it's been my opinion since the noCB war) that Polaris should make an official name change to Polaris.

That would be fantastic, actually. It's simply a better name.

Edited by kingzog

I just call NpO Polaris and NPO Pacifica, it makes it far easier when talking about cybernations politics with your voice instead of text. :awesome:

Okay I'm sorry but the Polar flag is just awesome. I'd hate to see it changed. :\

This^

NpOFlagModified.png

:wub:

I voted against that flag... I liked Pump's version much more. I also think Slashes' update is far superior. Please don't hurt me!

Link me to it please ;)

Edited by D34th