Expanding the Karma war

KagetheSecond

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee I wonder who will come out victorious of that event...

But this is pretty hard to arrange. For FPS and the likes, you pretty much need regional (North America, Europe, Oceania and Asia) games to get decent pings.

I would recommend games that don't require teams but rather individual players to make it feasible.

The alliance that has the most Koreans in it will win any star craft tournament. You'll all bow before the gimchi horde...

Ive got CoD:WaW for the PS3 and, therefore, would be the only person in this thread who can only follow those two things and only those two things.

If we could get a couple of regional paintball games going that would be pimp.

Edited by the damned

Gee I wonder who will come out victorious of that event...

But this is pretty hard to arrange. For FPS and the likes, you pretty much need regional (North America, Europe, Oceania and Asia) games to get decent pings.

I would recommend games that don't require teams but rather individual players to make it feasible.

I have a good feeling Dark Templar would come out on top.

Also, I have every call of duty on the xbox 360.

Edited by Icheliebebrad

Well if you really want to kick it old school. I can set up Red Alert or Warcraft Orcs & Humans matches. It isn't to hard. Although I don't remember if Warcraft is only LAN.

(Anyway. If you are looking to set up a match on the computer, it's simple. If you are on a direct connection you can host matches without messing with anything. If you are on a router you will need to change some settings and make your connection static IP. This also requires you to open ports.)

I will switch back to static if you get enough people who want to play. Or you can find others.

Starcraft Tournament would be the best venue to settle this I think...

This man speaks the truth.

A large number of small-medium sized/strengthed powers... versus a small number of uber-powers of great strength. Seems about right.

I have long been an advocate of moving this entire game onto an EVE server. There battles could be won by skill and strategy while retaining the geopolitical aspects that make this game fun.

God no. My friend plays EVE and personally I can't stand the game. Keep your EVE out of my CN.

<--- High General of LF

That's right, I am the highly-feared Teddyyoo[LF]!

I am one of the most powerful people in Starcraft Bnet USEast.

UMS all the way!

Like to see you beat me in Dow 1939 or Civil War Virginia, lol.

I think Dow would work very well on Starcraft for alliances, several people could be a CN alliance. Like in a given game, France+Spain+Italy could be a Hegemony alliamce and Germ+USSR+Turkey could be a Karma alliance.