Mogar Q&A

Mogar

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think of the leaders of the Citadel alliances?

What do you think a good card for me to add to my RBU deck in MTG would be?

Is xtine a trap?

If I left TOP (which at the moment isn't going to happen) where do you think I would best fit in?

What type of Govt system do you like for small alliances; big alliances?

Why are there so gosh darn many planets around your star?

When will the new block which is basically a link up of the most powerful and 2nd most powerful bloc be announced, add in one black alliance.

Dont you think that would in-effect immediately create a uni-polar Hegemonic world despite whatever attempts are made to downplay it? Would you find it extremely funny to see the expressions of those that are acting Hawkish lately.

You're referring the the "Bastion" bloc, and it may not be needed at this point since the only rival bloc in scale and power is now disbanded.

You are correct that currently they could put themselves into a new hegemonic position, but the stupidity of doing so would be incredible, since it would make anyone not in the bloc automatically have a new target, and the Bastion alliances helped prove you can take down the hegemony if you work hard enough, the irony of them proving they could be destroyed as well would be amusing.

In one sentence, how would you describe Echelon?

In one word, describe yourself.

Echelon hasn't been the same alliance since Tela left, They're a small alliance but have been hanging out with the "big boys" for quite some time, I personally do not think it's a bad thing, other seem to think it is though.

boxxyemote.jpg <- my one word.

You haven't replied in your own topic for a few hours. Were you officially sleeping mr. "robot?"

I do have to work sometimes to pay my bills so I can spend time with you lovely ladies and gentlemen.

Epic. :awesome:

Ummm.... questions, questions... Describe Emperor Tempest in one sentence. Then describe me in one sentence. Then describe CDS in one sentence.

As for srz bzns, how do you see the white team politically post-war? Something I was considering earlier: TOOL has been stronger NS-wise than TPF since I believe January, I think that will finally become more apparent now that TPF is taking a beating.

On that note, what kind of terms do you believe TPF will be given? I'd imagine very harsh, but it will be interesting due to their very diminished size.

You and a few other ex CDS/Defcon members are why I'd consider TOOL, also the reason I'd consider TOP since there 3 or 4 CDSers over there.

As much as everyone from CDS thought, I did not hate emperor tempest, he was a jerk during that whole situation, but he didn't realize what was going on and I couldn't exactly be very open about what had happened until after we fought the war, overall I thought he was a good guy for standing up for what he believed in. You're one of my favorite CNers, although you have the advantage of me knowing you for almost 3 years now. My home.

TOOL is still allied with TPF, I see STA making a power play at some point or moving to a different sphere, since they're one of the few white team alliances not in the heavily inter allied group, but TOOL will take the mantle of the only sanctioned/most powerful white team alliance for quite a while.

I actually expect TPF to get no reparations, but have to cancel all their treaties for 3 months like Valhalla or GGA has had to do, they've cleaned off a lot of the chaff and once they start rebuilding will be in a much better spot than they were pre war because of that.

why do you hate freedom so much mogar

I just want you all to obey me, then everyone would be happier, I'd even organize wars instead of you guys picking your targets yourselves.

Why did NV have you ZIed after Unjust War?

NV had wanted to ZI me because I was a jerk during the war, I don't blame them, I do think Godfrey and the rest of the nazis in my alliance had wanted to see it happen as well, since then I wouldn't be a threat to them and they'd have full run of the alliance and have been able to use it for their own purposes, I did get out of that ZI though, the fact half the government was nazis and that I'm good at PR and spin when needed helped that.

When you left IRAN, why didn't you join the NSO? You know you are destined to end up there eventually.

I wanted to finish my fight that I had started with FoB Immortals, and =WE=, and then realized I was needed in IRAN after talking with manbearpig, we're better off without Batallion, though it was his own choice to leave the alliance, perhaps I'll go there someday, but right now I'm focused on helping IRAN,

What do you think of the leaders of the Citadel alliances?

What do you think a good card for me to add to my RBU deck in MTG would be?

Is xtine a trap?

If I left TOP (which at the moment isn't going to happen) where do you think I would best fit in?

What type of Govt system do you like for small alliances; big alliances?

Why are there so gosh darn many planets around your star?

I think most of the leaders of the Citadel alliances are good people, I've had pleasant convos with just about all of them, and I believe they'd make the best leaders of this new world order, since they seem to be the most honorable.

Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir

Possibly, I don't plan on investigating that further though.

IRAN, or as a non self helping answer, probably over in TOOL with rab and the gang, or NSO.

Smaller alliances require a less democratic government due to voter apathy, larger alliances can and should be more democratic, since leaders are held responsible for the alliance's actions, it'd be good to be responsible for the leaders I'm trusting to not get me rolled.

I actually have fixed my star so they're more spread out and makes there less lag overall, and added some pirates.

Is Boxxy emo, Y/N?

Are you emo too, Y/N?

Y, possibly scene though, clothes are the same, just can actually be happy.

N, if I had to label myself I would be "skater" although I have not done so in years due to breaking my wrist and leg, wifey does not want me to damage myself any further.

As much as everyone from CDS thought, I did not hate emperor tempest, he was a jerk during that whole situation, but he didn't realize what was going on and I couldn't exactly be very open about what had happened until after we fought the war, overall I thought he was a good guy for standing up for what he believed in. You're one of my favorite CNers, although you have the advantage of me knowing you for almost 3 years now. My home.

My very first alliance was run by Emperor Tempest. I'm surprised to see his name show up randomly after all this time. I don't know any of his history.

I see STA making a power play at some point or moving to a different sphere, since they're one of the few white team alliances not in the heavily inter allied group, but TOOL will take the mantle of the only sanctioned/most powerful white team alliance for quite a while.

The idea of the STA making a power play makes me laugh, and I would sooner abdicate my nation than leave the white team.

And since this is supposed to be a Q&A, did you know that I hate your automessages?

Edited by bzelger

You and a few other ex CDS/Defcon members are why I'd consider TOOL, also the reason I'd consider TOP since there 3 or 4 CDSers over there.

IRAN, or as a non self helping answer, probably over in TOOL with rab and the gang, or NSO.

Looks like I'm a forgoten ex-CDS member :(

My very first alliance was run by Emperor Tempest. I'm surprised to see his name show up randomly after all this time. I don't know any of his history.

The idea of the STA making a power play makes me laugh, and I would sooner abdicate my nation than leave the white team.

And since this is supposed to be a Q&A, did you know that I hate your automessages?

Emperor Tempest was a dependable guy, I didnt hate him like I believe he thought. and right now STA could, but with the withdrawal from SNOW it makes me wonder what their future plans are, and I didn't really consider leaving the sphere to be a realistic idea, but it is going to be strange to be the only white alliance who is willing to attack other white alliances. Alot of people hate my amsgs, it's not that surprising :D .

Looks like I'm a forgoten ex-CDS member :(

There's more per capita members in TOP/TOOL than in NpO, I didn't forget, almost all the ex CDS members who are still around are on my saved nation list, I remember you all.

Emperor Tempest was a dependable guy, I didnt hate him like I believe he thought. and right now STA could, but with the withdrawal from SNOW it makes me wonder what their future plans are, and I didn't really consider leaving the sphere to be a realistic idea, but it is going to be strange to be the only white alliance who is willing to attack other white alliances.

More like the only white alliance that's been attacked by other white alliances. :P

We don't have any plans for the sphere. We're happy to be left alone if others are willing to leave us alone.

As long as we're on the sphere, do you expect TPF to recover to sanctioned status and being a political power-broker after its current beating, or do you think it will end up a permanantly mid-sized alliance once they get peace?

More like the only white alliance that's been attacked by other white alliances. :P

We don't have any plans for the sphere. We're happy to be left alone if others are willing to leave us alone.

As long as we're on the sphere, do you expect TPF to recover to sanctioned status and being a political power-broker after its current beating, or do you think it will end up a permanantly mid-sized alliance once they get peace?

I personally dislike any intersphere wars, and I'll leave that discussion at that.

I do think they'll recover over time and perhaps get a sanction back, I don't think it'll be as quickly as Polaris did after their war since TPF has currently lost about 75% of their strength compared to Polaris losing less than half, the members that are left have shown their loyalty and willingness to go to ZI for their alliance, and I don't think an alliance could ask for anything more than that from their members, so I doubt they care if they are sanctioned once more, they're better off after the war either way.(and I am one of the few people I know of in this game who actually is perfectly fine losing a war, it does forge an alliance to be stronger most of the time, and that's always a good thing)

Bastion is de-facto entity anyway dont you think.

Yes but after a certain black alliances performance during this war, I'm not sure the rest of Citadel is that interested anymore.

i will take that as a pseudo compliment considering you compared me to rod stewart. :P

She sits alone waiting for suggestions

he's so nervous avoiding all the questions.

His lips are dry her heart is gently pounding

don't you just know exactly what they're thinking

If you want my body and you think I'm sexy

come on sugar let me know.

If you really need me just reach out and touch me

come on honey tell me so.

Tell me so, baby.

He's acting shy looking for an answer,

Come on honey, let's spend the night together,

Now hold on a minute before we go much further,

Give me a dime so I can 'phone my mother,

They catch a cab to his high rise apartment,

At last he can tell her exactly what his heart meant.

His heart's beating like a drum

'cos at last he's got his girl home

relax baby now we are alone

Oh

They wake at dawn 'cos all the birds are singing,

Two total strangers but that ain't what they're thinking.

Outside it's cold misty and it's raining,

They got each other neither one's complaining,

He say's I sorry but I'm out of milk and coffee,

Never mind sugar we can watch the early movie.

Oh... Sugar

If you really, really, really, really need me

just let me know

just reach out and touch me, mmm

If you really want me

just reach out and touch me

come on sugar let me know

come on sugar let me know

if you, if you, if you really need me

just come on and tell me so

How many channels have you been banned from for amsging?

What do you think of all the alliances returning from the grave? and do you see any more reforming?

I think no one has the right to tell another alliance they can't exist, if they want to reform they should, It's hard to re create the same type of feeling from an alliance unless you go back to the original.

Just out of my own curiosity, how would you rather have an ally present themselves in a conflict similar to the one we've been watching over the last month-ish: back out of the treaty and avoid the conflict, fight for as long as humanly possible and peace out when resources are depleated, or fight until death/disbanding?

As a side note, forget who I am and the decisions I've made. I want to know what you think about this. I have made my choice and I know I did what was best, regardless of what others think.

Just out of my own curiosity, how would you rather have an ally present themselves in a conflict similar to the one we've been watching over the last month-ish: back out of the treaty and avoid the conflict, fight for as long as humanly possible and peace out when resources are depleated, or fight until death/disbanding?

As a side note, forget who I am and the decisions I've made. I want to know what you think about this. I have made my choice and I know I did what was best, regardless of what others think.

Fight for as long as humanly possible and peace out when resources are depleted is the most honorable thing to do and what you did, and I don't dislike you for your decisions, I dislike Batallion for handling the situation the way he did,I actually hope we can remain friends and even allies in the future, I respect UF for fighting for us and TPF.

Edited by Mogar

Why do you post so much?

I tend to post a lot because I have always been a very vocal person and like expressing my opinion on just about everything I happen to have an opinion on, it's also amusing to get first posts everyday and have people be like wtfhax.

Amusing to who?

to myself, which, as far as I can figure, is all that really matters when you're(OOC: playing a game)ruling a nation.

Give me your version of Classy Alliances 101, in ten bullet points.

1. if you sign a treaty you need to honor it, period, if you didn't want to honor it you never should have signed it in the first place.

2. I find nothing wrong with the friendly banter between enemies, but keep it respectful, just because they're kicking your $@! or you're kicking theirs is no reason to be a jerk.

3. White peace or minimal reps to your opponents, if you have defeated your enemy there is no point in punishing them after the fact.

4. This is not really a publicly classy thing to do, but you should be honest with your membership, if you're going to do something tell them beforehand, and attempt to do what your membership wants if you're in leadership, it's your responsibility to lead them how they want to be led, not just do whatever the hell you want and expect them to be ok with it.

5. Talk with your allies, NPO showed how to not be classy by going off and declaring on OV when half their allies thought they were still doing negotiations.

6. Although I don't follow this one personally, if you're in leadership you need to act like it, Archon and Ivan Moldavi are good examples of what I mean by this.

7. This is actually pretty hard to come up with ten, so I give up at 6 and will edit this post later after giving it some more thought.

Edited by Mogar