Mogar Q&A

Mogar

to myself, which, as far as I can figure, is all that really matters when you're(OOC: playing a game)ruling a nation.

Fair enough, I can respect that. If you were doing it to amuse others, I would have had to break some bad news to you.

Carry on.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, I can respect that. If you were doing it to amuse others, I would have had to break some bad news to you.

Carry on.

I do amuse some others, those who know my sense of humor find my posts to be far more entertaining than those that don't get it.

purely out of curiosity here... did you ever hear of an alliance called The KGB... its been over a year ago now and we weren't ever that important, but i wanted to ask a question ^_^

I am sorry to say I have not heard of your particular former alliance, but I'm sure it was a good group of people, small alliances always are, which is why I'm in a small alliance right now.

I am sorry to say I have not heard of your particular former alliance, but I'm sure it was a good group of people, small alliances always are, which is why I'm in a small alliance right now.

nah its k, i didn't expect you to have heard of them, not many did. we kept pretty much to ourselves

nah its k, i didn't expect you to have heard of them, not many did. we kept pretty much to ourselves

Usually when you're in a smaller alliance it's better to do so, that way the big boys don't have any reason to get mad at you and stomp you.

7. This is actually pretty hard to come up with ten, so I give up at 6 and will edit this post later after giving it some more thought.

Turn in your assignment after the weekend, class. :v:

Edited by Heyman

Turn in your assignment after the weekend, class. :v:

I also sucked at due dates. :v:

Why do you not bring your amsging goodness to #brig? :psyduck:

I haven't been on IRC this week, I shall join your channel when I do go back onto IRC though.

Excellent, now I can be lazy and avoid the OWF.

:awesome:

this is what I do the news for :awesome:

Where do you find the Superfriends after the Karma War? What are your opinions of the alliances of Superfriends?

I see the Superfriends possibly adding a member or two and generally doing what everyone else is doing and waiting and seeing where the hegemony alliances go before making any concrete plans of what to do next. Overall I like all of the Superfriends alliances, RoK or MA would probably be my favorites.

Edited by Mogar

now that TC is down the drain what alliances will stick together and which ones will go their seperate ways?

I dont see many of the former hegemony alliances seperating, TPF and Valhalla have always been close for example, I do see NPO not being the center of the group like they used to be though, they're going to have to start treating their allies like equals or else they're not going to have any allies for any length of time.

What's your opinion of Citadel.

Citadel is an honorable bunch and from what I've seen very respectful on the battlefield, I'm uncertain as to the future of Citadel in it's current form, but we'll see what OG does, since they're the main cause of any internal conflicts that may be occurring in Citadel, private opinions of some Grämlins and TOP members towards OG aren't exactly happy with them at the moment, but this is the first major conflict where Citadel was on both sides of the battlefield, so this may be the only time there's any real internal tensions. FCC is quiet, TOP and Grämlins are awesome guys, and

Umbrella is a good bunch of people, I signed a treaty with OG when I was MoFA of TPF, so obviously I like them :v:. Citadel is in a position where they could form the next hegemony, I doubt they will but they're certainly going to be looked up to by the rest of the world for quite some time.

Citadel is an honorable bunch and from what I've seen very respectful on the battlefield, I'm uncertain as to the future of Citadel in it's current form, but we'll see what OG does, since they're the main cause of any internal conflicts that may be occurring in Citadel, private opinions of some Grämlins and TOP members towards OG aren't exactly happy with them at the moment, but this is the first major conflict where Citadel was on both sides of the battlefield, so this may be the only time there's any real internal tensions. FCC is quiet, TOP and Grämlins are awesome guys, and

Umbrella is a good bunch of people, I signed a treaty with OG when I was MoFA of TPF, so obviously I like them :v:. Citadel is in a position where they could form the next hegemony, I doubt they will but they're certainly going to be looked up to by the rest of the world for quite some time.

And that's the way it's supposed to be. ;)

If we call a Great War a global war started with fair sides, does Unjust War, War of the Coalition and Karma war count?

Unjust war could have been a great war had the unjust side been able to stay together a few more days, since we would have had some heavy hitters coming in, Karma war was decided the second NPO offensively declared during negotiations, not even their allies supported that one. War of the Coalition was a glorified beatdown, although I do think the terms put on the alliances on the losing side were incredably harsh considering they had no chance of winning to begin with, but everyone wanted NpO's head for the UjW.

And that's the way it's supposed to be. ;)

It's better to be remain silent and be called a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

What was your favorite war to fight in?

Great War 2 was my favorite war to fight in, It was CDS and LoSS vs GOONS, we all had an absolute blast, and the sides were as even as they've ever been in a CN conflict, plus it lasted just long enough, and the propaganda from back then was epic :wub: LUE.

Do you know anything about the topics you're referring to, or are you simply referencing the CN wiki?

As a followup, if the answer to the former question is yes; Then don't you think you should be citing those pages as references, or else be guilty of palgiarism?

Why did you unjustly remove Battalion from power when he was clearly just doing what was best IRAN?

I didnt unjustly remove him, MBP removed him after he forged our names onto a document that MBP and myself did not sign, and I was on IRC at the time, it wouldnt be difficult to send me a query and say "oh hay do you want to sign our peace document?" So i was quite upset and went off and formed my own CDS to continue fighting, in the morning I received a query from MBP saying he wasn't told about it either, which is not what Batallion had told me the previous night. It was just the final straw of a lot of shady things Batallion did, including removing my predecessor, Dutchy, and another government member before that without asking the other Trium about it, and I had given Batallion the option of remaining in the alliance and proving he wasnt a jerk to the general alliance population who were all upset with him for the same reasons MBP and myself were, since most of them were doing pretty damn good in their wars.

Do you know anything about the topics you're referring to, or are you simply referencing the CN wiki?

As a followup, if the answer to the former question is yes; Then don't you think you should be citing those pages as references, or else be guilty of palgiarism?

Most of the topics I'm referring to I'm using my own personal experiences of, others I'm using information that people have elected to provide me with under the condition of anonymity, I rarely use the CN wiki except to confirm who is in what blocs.

Most of the topics I'm referring to I'm using my own personal experiences of, others I'm using information that people have elected to provide me with under the condition of anonymity, I rarely use the CN wiki except to confirm who is in what blocs.

Individuals have elected to provide you with under the condition of anonymity? If anything were that sensitive, wouldnt they be directing such information and queries related to them towards Vox, or something? Why present you with information only to be "anonymous"?