Mogar Q&A

Mogar

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting this will get me warned....sorta

)): Mods )):

What is the first word that comes to mind when thinking about the current political climate?

Intermission, the next act is already starting, just most people haven't gotten to their seats yet.

What do you see as the next source of conflict if this is the intermission?

I see the power struggle for dominance as the next source of conflict, someone will want to regain a position like NPO had, Sparta doesn't look like they have the ruthlessness for the spot, Citadel *could* make themselves into a very dominant player after this war, but I'm unsure if Citadel as it currently is will be around much longer, the other 4 members do not seem happy with OG, but Reyne and OG have a chance to make it up to where their primary loyal is, and with the dissolution of Q, perhaps we'll see renewing unity in Citadel. a Citadel+/Bastion style bloc may be possible after this war, and it would be seen as the next Q, and may not go over very well with the rest of the cyberverse, I admit Karma has changed the political landscape, but we'll see who benefits when the dust has settled, Pacifica and IRON may be useful allies to some for the next war.

How long do you see GDI lasting?

Under TFD they may be alright, should GDI lose that protectorate I predict someone will roll them quick.

How did it feel to have a new meme come and go in your honor?

1226621833105gi1.png

What will happen on the red sphere? Will long-time alliances move there, or will it be the final frontier of new alliances?

new alliances will sprout up there should the Revenge/Moldavi Doctrines be removed, none will ever be able to take a Pacifica style dominance over the sphere, but Pacifica has not gotten rid of either of their doctrines, and they only will if that's part of surrender terms, so we'll see.

What was the most signifigant event in Cybernation's history?

The CoaLUEition giving Pacifica white peace, and then sitting on our asses while Pacifica gained numerous allies and rolled us in GW2.

Curious... do you know who I am?

Yes, as I recall you were very famous when you were in GPA, I haven't seen you most much lately though.

Edited by Mogar

1. Are you a scene girl or is that someone else in your avatar?

2. If so, why do so many scene girls play this game.

3. Also, why are you vain enough to make this thread? If your answer to question 1 was yes, I already have my answer.

1. Are you a scene girl or is that someone else in your avatar?

2. If so, why do so many scene girls play this game.

3. Also, why are you vain enough to make this thread? If your answer to question 1 was yes, I already have my answer.

1. http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Boxxy

http://boxxystory.blogspot.com/

note: the ED link contains harsh language, don't click it if you don't like swears.

2. not many scene girls play this game, most of the people with scene girls as their avis and sigs are male.

3. I am one of the most famous people in the cyberverse, I am the Cyberverse's Love Guru, News Reporter, and amazing at getting first posts.

Really? i was famous back then? thats awesome... unless you're confusing me with emperor fu. :P

You were a high profile poster, I remember you posting a lot considering you were a GPA member, that's what sticks out the most in my mind.

I know you :P

Also, Who do you see as the top 5 alliances after the war?

TOP, Sparta, MHA, Polar, and ODN, IRON/Pacifica wont get peace until they're both knocked down quite a bit further, IRON will be offered peace before Pacifica though, since IRON can make an extremely powerful ally, they will most likely get white peace or at least a slap on the wrist reps, and I'll be open that I don't see Sparta maintaining their #1 spot if they're ever on the defensive end of a war, I'm absolutely stunned at their performance against Pacifica in this war.

Edited by Mogar

When do you see the next major "war" starting?

Not until November at the earliest, the former Hegemony alliances need to be given a chance to recover to fit themselves into the new political landscape, and I don't see very many of them being anywhere near as reliant on Pacifica as they used to be, I do see people allying with Pacifica once this war is over though, because they do make an good offensive ally, just their tools aren't much useful for defensive combat, although I believe most of the Citadel alliances have something similar now to Unimatrix, so more and more alliances will probably be getting that toy. to get back to answering your question, the sides need to be more cemented before we can have any sparks, the behavior of some alliances in this war has already proven Karma wants to attack other Karma alliances, but that's the back burner right now, once Pacifica is no longer the threat they were those issues will come forwards and hopefully we'll get a pre GW2 feelings on the forums for a few months before we start shooting again.

What is IRAN going to do now?

Which do you prefer, Mountain Dew or Coke?

will I ever see those 2$ again?

IRAN is going to rebuild, the trial by fire made those who weren't active, a lot more active on our forums, I think every alliance needs to fight a few wars before they can really get down to business, I prefer Mountain Dew over just about anything, and Your $2 will be return at the soonest possible convenience.

Edited by Mogar

First, what is the best seat in the house for post-intermission? I want a good seat...

Second, where does IRAN stand with TPF/OPP? Through the Batallion debacle, I seem to have lost track. My apologies if I've missed it somewhere along the way.

First, what is the best seat in the house for post-intermission? I want a good seat...

Second, where does IRAN stand with TPF/OPP? Through the Batallion debacle, I seem to have lost track. My apologies if I've missed it somewhere along the way.

Citadel alliances have shown they're not going to let their allies be screwed around with(See: OG getting white peace) and IRAN is still in OPP, just as our exit out of the war was illegally done, so was our exist from OPP, I spoke with mhawk about it and he is happy to have us remain in OPP until we're ready to exit(1 million NS?) I realize TPF cant exactly do their protector job right now, but I have a feeling I would find myself with allies should anyone be naive enough to try to attack IRAN.