Mogar Q&A

Mogar

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which nation Leader do you respect most and why?

Also, which nation leader to you dislike most and why? (optional :V)

Rambo is the nation leader I respect the most, even though he no longer plays this game, He was the first alliance leader I ever knew, someone who plays this game I'd say Ivan Moldavi, just because nobody can even compare to the amount of success he had, Slayer99 would probably be up there as well because of all he's done for me, I dislike the IOs in general the most, since most of them were jerks to me while I was a Pacifican, and that's the most recent thing anyone has done to me that I could dislike them for.

How is it possible that you have an even more inflated sense of importance and self-worth than me?

It takes alot of work Doitzel, alot of work.

Edited by Mogar

Now I like you.

Just as Planned.

Do I know you? if i don't, do i want to know you? if i do, why is it good to know you?

also, if you ever left IRAN and could not go to TPF, which alliance would you go to?

Yes you do, and if you dont, you do want to know me, and it's good to know me because I can provide the latest happenings and rumors from all over the cyberverse. I would not rejoin TPF if I left IRAN to begin with, there's a reason I went one man protectorate over joining TPF, and I would probably go to NSO, IAA, possibly TOOL, or form my own alliance.

What kind of terms do you expect NPO to receive when they finally do?

They'll get extensive reps, 250k tech or something obscene, no treaties, and basically forced to stagnate for quite some time.

Edited by Mogar

Is it hard finding alliances that would accept someone with an ego as large as your own?

I actually got over a dozen alliances inviting me to join them once my one man crusade was over while I was flying the CDS flag once more, so I dont think it'd be too difficult, plus it is beneficial to have the person saying the news on your side when news is getting out.

Who informs you of the major events before they happen, on Planet Bob?

When you have to tell your membership or even mid level government something, odds are someone wants to brag, I simply keep whomever reveals information to me confidential(as real life reporters do) and it keeps a steady flow of people happy to inform me of whats going to happen before it happens.

Edited by Mogar

What would you do if LUEnited Nations Reformed? Or what would you think? (Given you don't do anything or care)

I would probably attempt to re ally myself with them, since my first alliance went to bat for them twice, and LUE took the fall for us in GW2, I respect them for what they did for the rest of The League.

after the war will you push for IRAN becoming closer to the black team?

As long as you guys have no intentions of attacking our protector again, there's a reason I was hesitant to join the NOIR bloc, and I was proven to be correct in my decision to not do so.

)): Mogar )):

On second thought, I can't think of anything serious... and so far this discussion has been on topic and stuff. Surprising. Are you surprised? Look at that, I thought of something.

)): Mogar )):

On second thought, I can't think of anything serious... and so far this discussion has been on topic and stuff. Surprising. Are you surprised? Look at that, I thought of something.

I am actually pretty shocked I've gotten mostly serious questions, I expected a bunch of retarded questions by page 2.

Why is that?

Do you bring out the stupid in people?

People assume I cant be srsbsns, When I am when I have to be, just dislike being srsbsns while on IRC, I'd rather amuse myself than be serious.

As long as you guys have no intentions of attacking our protector again, there's a reason I was hesitant to join the NOIR bloc, and I was proven to be correct in my decision to not do so.

its kinda hard when they put themselves in that position...

and i was also curious... how did a black alliance sprout from the white team?

or am i getting my team colors all mixed up

its kinda hard when they put themselves in that position...

and i was also curious... how did a black alliance sprout from the white team?

or am i getting my team colors all mixed up

IRAN has always been a black team alliance, as least as far as I am aware, we just had TPF as a protector.