Mogar Q&A

Mogar

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was it like when Boxxy infected your brain, and if there were a cure would you take it?

I actually watched the entire event unfold from the very begining and did what I could to attempt to protect her from what could have happened, when her dox were first discovered I added her to MSN and talked to her before they got leaked, and advised her to delete everything, which she did successfully, I do love the girl and think she's absolutely adorable, but I didn't want anything bad to happen to her, and more on topic for your question, It was like meeting my soul mate, and No I would not take the cure, there is no cure anyway.

1240680602164.jpg

Unimatrix? I am not familiar with this term. Can you explain?

SkyNet, whatever you want to call it, it's currently called Unimatrix as far as I remember from my time as a Pacifican, the offensive war coordinator script, I believe Gramlins have one of their own, as does TOP.

Did you make this topic for the sole purpose of having something to amsg?

I'm not on IRC today, so ha.

Edited by Mogar

People have thrown around the term "multi-polar world" some, what distinct power poles do you see after this war?

If you had to make a wild guess what do you see the sides being in the next war?

Edited by Gears of War

People have thrown around the term "multi-polar world" some, what distinct power poles do you see after this war?

If you had to make a wild guess what do you see the sides being in the next war?

Citadel, Superfriends, the remaining blocs will be the "poles", 1V may stick together after this war, maybe not, and the side of the next war arent as clear, I can tell you a few alliances definitely wont be fighting side by side any time soon after this war, but I am waiting to see where the Hegemony remnants fit into the puzzle before I can make any real predictions, I do see Citadel being an absolute monster after this war though, whether or not they'll be seen as a threat by the rest of the world remains to be seen, I don't see Citadel members acting too arrogant or really doing anything that would make them be seen as a threat, but with a good enough propaganda machine, you can turn anyone into a threat.

What new alliance, do you see having the brightest future?

IAA, they have strong leadership and know the political landscape, plus have proven themselves to be absolutely amazing allies.

Edited by Mogar

Tell us something that was OpSec back in the day, but no one would care about now.

I knew about the nazi infestation of CDS about 3 days before the UJW, Croix and I decided after a lengthy discussion to not do anything about it until after the war was fought, due to the fact they'd still fight under our banner.

What is Mogar's opinion of Athens?

I enjoyed fighting Athens during the War of the Coalition, I fought Athens MoFA at the time as well as your MoD I believe, we had friendly banter, I enjoy that type of war as opposed to people who are pricks during war, and I didn't get any reps from that war, I made sure they were sent to other members who were more in need of them, I dislike taking reps.

Edited by Mogar

what is your unbias opinion of Karma vs your bias opinion?

basically if you were in GPA's shoes what would you think vs what you think

unbias opinion is you're all killing each other's pixels, which has always proven to be great for GPA's alliance ranking(look at TDO being sanctioned), my own opinion is some of the Karma alliances I agree with politically, others have proven they'll just be the next to get rolled.

Could I have done anything to possibly help you if I hadn't left for The Phoenix Federation?

Yes, since you would have probably been elected over one of the nazis, but I was was drained by the end of the OLN incident, I wouldn't have been able to hold it together anymore anyway, still something that I regret, but I simply didn't have it in me to hold CDS together after that. I also regret trying to take the neutral path over sticking up for my friends internally, that may have prevented that whole situation from happening to begin with, but CDS taught me a lot about alliance government, and inner alliance politics.

Edited by Mogar

What do you think TOP's foreign policy will be like after this war?

TOP is the deciding factor is what the next war's sides will be, I believe they're going to discuss what to do ALOT before they decide upon anything, they do still have treaties with alot of the hegemony, whether or not they keep them is up in the air, I do think they're going to cancel quite a few after the war wraps up, we'll see which direction they take, I can't really comment until they decide themselves :v:.

Yes, since you would have probably been elected over one of the nazis, but I was was drained by the end of the OLN incident, I wouldn't have been able to hold it together anymore anyway, still something that I regret, but I simply didn't have it in me to hold CDS together after that. I also regret trying to take the neutral path over sticking up for my friends internally, that may have prevented that whole situation from happening to begin with, but CDS taught me a lot about alliance government, and inner alliance politics.

Everytime I think about it, I always had the notion that I could have done something to save my first alliance. I guess I was right.

Why does mogar post here so much?

OOC: my girlfriend has a very busy and sucky life that requires alot of her time, so because of my natural antisocialness, you people are lucky enough to get me to want to hang out here.

The only question that needs to be asked...

Cake or pie? :v:

It depends, My favorite Cake comes from this Italian place in Hartford that has fresh fruit in the middle, I do love a good ol american apple pie though.

Everytime I think about it, I always had the notion that I could have done something to save my first alliance. I guess I was right.

We all could have done more, you shouldn't beat yourself up over it, at least that's what I'm told, you're one of the few who knows what it meant to me.

What's your opinion on BTO and Vox

I think you've started yourself a successful alliance so far and have alot of energy to strive to make it better, and more alliances need leaders like you, I on the other hand am lazy and inactive :P, and I liked what Vox has accomplished, they proved you need popular opinion in order to survive in the cyberverse, and that public opinion can be manipulated if you work at it hard enough.

Edited by Mogar

Your favorite nintendo fan who plays CN and has a stupid avatar?

Also, how hard is it to be in before you?

I would have to go out on a limb and say Nintenderek(thought I was the one who was egotistical?)

And when I want to get a first I usually do, since when I want any new threads from the Alliance Announcement forums pop up into a new tab onto Firefox.