Mogar Q&A

Mogar

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you ever sleep?

No, sleep is for humans, I am a robot.

I have heard that you will be joining ODN to throw your hat in the ring for Senate XXX. C/D?

I have been considering it, but I dont want to leave IRAN all by themselves, perhaps I'll see if I can work out a Dual Membership deal or something.

I have been considering it, but I dont want to leave IRAN all by themselves, perhaps I'll see if I can work out a Dual Membership deal or something.

You could cede IRAN to the doubtless capable hands of Battalion.

Edited by Style 386

IRAN has always been a black team alliance, as least as far as I am aware, we just had TPF as a protector.

still strikes my as strange but meh... oh well...

what do you think of the outbreak and fall of the phrase: "Posting this will get me warned." ?

Edited by Fort Pitt

How come you just switched your userbar from Pacifica's to Polaris'?

I had originally meant to pick Polaris but screwed up, since TPF is no longer sanctioned, I went with the most attractive userbar.

You could cede IRAN to the doubtless capable hands of Battalion.

I'm sure he'd happily accept the job, the rest of the government would leave though.

still strikes my as strange but meh... oh well...

what do you think of the outbreak and fall of the phrase: "Posting this will get me warned." ?

Derek Jones started it, and it became a race amongst he small group of people to post before I did, and then the mods added it to the wordfilter and killed my meme, however I thoroughly enjoyed the 3 or 4 day run it had, and I'm pretty sure it is the only CN meme to actually have to be filtered from the forums. )): mods )):

lol i didnt notice until now...

I spoke with admin about it during a game of puttputt, he beat me by 2 strokes too. :mad:

If you had to choose between spending a week, naked, in an abortion disco with myself, or spending 48 hours posing as a pine tree and being unable to move, which would you choose?

I'd have to go with a week naked with you. ;)

Edited by Mogar

Which alliances are doing the best job in this war?

Which alliances absolutely blow at fighting?

If politics did not exist, based on pure military valor and honoring treaty obligations, which alliances would you ally with?

I think IRON isnt getting enough credit for the fight they're putting up, they're doing pretty amazing considering the odds against them.

I think Sparta needs to figure out wtf is going on with it's upper tiers or something is going to wreck them.

I would like to be allied with Grämlins, TOP and the rest of Citadel for treaty obligations and military, already allied to TPF, MK, IAA, NSO seems to be decent at war, they're untested in a losing situation, but I doubt they'll disappoint, NEW and Athens, Molan Labe, and probably the rest of my allies and former allies from OPP(SSSW18, GRAN, and the rest of the gang)

You broke my heart

'Cause I couldn't dance

You didn't even want me around

And now I'm back, to let you know

I can really shake 'em down

Do you love me? (I can really move)

Do you love me? (I'm in the groove)

Ah do you love? (Do you love me)

Now that I can dance (dance)

Watch me now, oh (work, work)

Ah, work it all baby (work, work)

Well, you're drivin' me crazy (work, work)

With a little bit of soul now (work)

I can mash-potatoe (I can mash-potatoe)

And I can do the twist (I can do the twist)

Now tell me baby (tell me baby)

Mmm, do you like it like this (do you like it like this)

Tell me (tell me)

Tell me

Do you love me? (Do you love me)

Now, do you love me? (Do you love me)

Now, do you love me? (Do you love me)

Now that I can dance (dance)

Watch me now, oh (work, work)

Ah, shake it up, shake it (work, work)

Ah, shake 'em, shake 'em down (work, work)

Ah, little bit of soul now (work)

(work, work)

Ah, shake it, shake it baby (work, work)

Ah, you're driving me crazy (work, work)

Ah, don't get lazy (work)

I can mash-potatoe (I can mash-potatoe)

And I can do the twist (I can do the twist)

Well now tell me baby (tell me baby)

Mmm, do you like it like this (do you like it like this)

Tell me (tell me)

Tell me

Do you love me? (Do you love me?)

Now, do you love me? (Do you love me?)

Now, do you love me? (Do you love me?)

(Now, now, now)

(work, work)

Ah, I'm working hard baby (work, work)

Well, you're driving me crazy (work, work)

And don't you get lazy (work)

(work, work)

Ah, hey hey baby (work, work)

Well, you're driving me crazy (work, work)

And don't you get lazy (work)

Ah do you love? (Do you love me)

:wub: magicninja

major war with more than 2 sides. possible? impossible? totally awesome?

yes, it is possible it technically happened in this war, the next major conflict will have it even more obviously.

When does IRON gets out of the war?

I actually expect relatively shortly, you're not as useful of a potential ally if you're beaten to ZI.

Will the members of the Coalition of Cowards recover diplomatically from hanging out their ally to dry?

I don't think it'll really affect them as much as people are trying to make it out to be, Pacifica screwed them over in the first place by declaring the way they did, most of their allies werent aware they were declaring until they actually did in game, so they said to hell with this to Pacifica.

Edited by Mogar

When will the new block which is basically a link up of the most powerful and 2nd most powerful bloc be announced, add in one black alliance.

Dont you think that would in-effect immediately create a uni-polar Hegemonic world despite whatever attempts are made to downplay it? Would you find it extremely funny to see the expressions of those that are acting Hawkish lately.

Edited by shahenshah

...I would ... go to ... TOOL,

Epic. :awesome:

Ummm.... questions, questions... Describe Emperor Tempest in one sentence. Then describe me in one sentence. Then describe CDS in one sentence.

As for srz bzns, how do you see the white team politically post-war? Something I was considering earlier: TOOL has been stronger NS-wise than TPF since I believe January, I think that will finally become more apparent now that TPF is taking a beating.

On that note, what kind of terms do you believe TPF will be given? I'd imagine very harsh, but it will be interesting due to their very diminished size.