Mogar Q&A

Mogar

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much would you say I learned from you in this thread that I didn't know about you or your views before? Please answer in pounds. Thanks in advance.

I think you learned about 4,000 pounds(tons, see what i did thar?) about me.

What's your opinion of Zenith?

You're my boys even though we arent allied, one of my favorite IRCs to hang in besides #SSSW18.

How's the assignment coming along?

Decently, I came up with a few I'm going to edit in there.

I'm digging all the love. B)

I dont actualy hate TOP, just you make a good example. <_<

Edited by Mogar

1. Can you tl;dr the last 12 pages?

2. Now that we've won the Pacific theatre, who will be our Nazi foes?

3. Why do you keep dissappearing for days at a time and why have you stopped the AMSGing?

(not saying its not bad btw)

1) tl;dr Mogar is Amazing

2) Each other, civil warz!

3) I take breaks from IRC after wars are mostly over to recharge my batteries, I do get burnt out/drained sometimes

Do you think the NPO, or hegemony in general, will ever be able to come back to power, or at least go back to there old level of influence?

Yes, it's entirely possible considering Karma is already preparing for the conflict amongst themselves.

• 2 weeks later...
Why is it that you are so obsessed with Boxxy?

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, it makes a good gimmick and gets me alot of PMs, which adds to my goal of making myself famous, I do think she's adorable though because I like the whole LOL SO RANDOM ^_^ thing.

Is a Boxxy in a boxxy the result of someone dividing by zero? If so, who is responsible for this? :P

more serious question: If you could trade places with anyone on CN, who would it be and why?

I am responsible for 43% of all boxxy dividing by zero incidents, at least according to the scientists I have working for me.

I would trade places with Archon(C&G leadership), one of RoK's Triums(SF leadership), or LiquidMercury(Citadel leadership), so then I could help be part of planning and assisting in making whichever bloc I was in win the next war that will occur, since those 3 are the major sides right now, Ivan Moldavi would be another one, for the same reason, though their bloc isn't quite as fearsome as Citadel.

I am responsible for 43% of all boxxy dividing by zero incidents, at least according to the scientists I have working for me.

But were you responsible for this boxxy dividing by zero incident? ;) also, if you're only responsible for 43% of incidents, who is responsible for the other 57%? Perhaps most importantly of all, why are you only responsible for less than half? :P

Idk if I mentioned it the first time I read this thread or not but you're awesome and if I was a woman I'd have your babies.

...Carry on.

This raises another interesting question. If King Puffington were a woman, would you want her to have your babies Mogar?