The Will Of The Norns

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAN is still FAN and has always been FAN. Not so with this new GOONS and new Nordreich.

You clearly are misinformed on the latter. Those involved in this are precisely those who began it in 2006, along with loyal members we have gathered along the way, and with whom we have remained in contact after our disbandment. Feel free to stop by #nordreich and chat if you would like clarification.

Edited by Maksim

FAN is still FAN and has always been FAN. Not so with this new GOONS and new Nordreich.

With all due respect, everyone of us was a long time member of old Nordreich alliance and Nordreich community forums for a long time. If we are not entitled to revive our old alliance, then who is?

Just because you don't recognise some of the names it doesn't mean that they have not been former government members of Nordreich or Norden Verein.

I'm not enthusiastic about rebirth of dead alliances anymore. I see them become a mockery and tarnish on the memory of the first alliance. Not too sure what what this will go.

Now, I'll shut up as long as you don't allow Weiss to come back.

Just because you don't recognise some of the names it doesn't mean that they have not been former government members of Nordreich or Norden Verein.

:awesome: This will look beautiful. The irony is not lost, in fact... I think it's gotten better with age.