The Will Of The Norns

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, how clever. In the context of Nordreich and their colorful history, I see this Wiki entry as being infinitely more relevant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_Occupation_Government

-Craig

OOC: kingZIONISTOCCUPATIONGOVERNMENT certainly makes more sense than King Albert Zog, a historical figure. Yes definitely.

What does this have to do with this game or with Nordreich, I wonder?

ZOG is an acronym, is it not?

Any Nordreich care to refresh my memory as to what it stands for? Planet Bob would be quite amused.

-Craig

Well i've always thought that his name refers to the late deposed King Zog of Albania. You know, as his name says? King Zog?

But... *googles*

Jesus H craig... how do you know that... Please keep your anti-semetic organizations out of CN and stop recruiting.

Edit: Wow, guess I'm not the only one that found that offensive. I'm just the slowest typer.

Edited by Der Jagermeister

Might as well add a 'Viel Spass Nordreich'.

that was more so directed at odn as a whole. im curious about your past now that you bring it up though.

Well in that case then by all means feel free to enter your views on ODN in a different thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55914

As for me suffice to say i have honored all my obligations since 2006 and have suffered accordingly (my sig might give you some clues), sure ODN may not have done so in the past but that has changed...but enough about me and ODN this is NoR's thread :D

Cataduanes have always been a honourable opponent back in the good old days.

Best wishes to Nordreich on your return!

Cheers :blush:

the irony is that killing commies is the only good thing nor ever did

(yes i do in fact hate everyone)

Well that is your right :D, you not to well regarded from what i can see either :v:

Edited by Cataduanes

[OOC]haha, kingzog is albanian? i'll have to ask my albanian friends from back home for some swearwords :P

i really don't think that calling yourself after an epic fail albanian king makes any sense[/OOC]

Ah, how clever. In the context of Nordreich and their colorful history, I see this Wiki entry as being infinitely more relevant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_Occupation_Government

-Craig

hehe, that was actually what i thought it meant as well :rolleyes:

Edited by Venizelos

See what happens when you make ASSumptions? :)

no, we're not members of the American Sociological Society <_<

also, who would have thought that the founder of a germanic alliance (and known NaSo) would be named after an albanian, ie Illyrian, who aren't even part of the indo-european tribes?

I was never fond of the original Nordreich, nor Norden Verein, but I wish you the best of luck.

Just don't get any ideas about The International. We're rather fond of those Orange communists.

no, we're not members of the American Sociological Society <_<

also, who would have thought that the founder of a germanic alliance (and known NaSo) would be named after an albanian, ie Illyrian, who aren't even part of the indo-european tribes?

hmmm i always thought the Illyrians were indo-european :unsure:

I was never fond of the original Nordreich, nor Norden Verein, but I wish you the best of luck.

Just don't get any ideas about The International. We're rather fond of those Orange communists.

I'm with Revanche. Maybe without that bit about luck.

I hope we'll repeat our success in that somewhat boring half-dead fantasy world. As some of you may know, Nordreich is twice as large as the second most populous alliance there member-wise.

haha, kingzog is albanian?

The original King Zog is Albanian, the kingzog from Nordreich isn't.

Update. The thread is now officially Albanian:

updateo.jpg

Edited by Ahumocles

hmmm i always thought the Illyrians were indo-european :unsure:

Even I think it might be a little misrepresentive of NoR to have their first thread turn into a debate on ethnic divisions.

Anyway, I'm not inclined to see NoR stamped out but tread very carefully.