The Truce at Bakura

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice to see this white peace...love the $1 rep amount that made me lol

congrats on the peace and more alliances beginning to rebuild.

The $1 is funny ... I wonder if someone made a screenshot yet? (Of the aid screen.)

It would add the perfect smile to go with the cold beverages being passed around.

Edit: I typed slower than the guy above me.

Edited by Peggy_Sue

I must extend my most sincere congratulations at successfully making me double take and then laugh.

Not just that, but there is also a combo bonus in order as I will probably be laughing again when I find people screaming and tearing their hair out at how this was settled.

o/ Successful Sith is successful. :D

congrats to all parties involved. It was a well fought war for honorable reasons. It was my pleasure to take part in the mass of infra and tech destruction that just ended B) :jihad:

Congratulations to all involved in brokering this peace.

o/ mhawk

o/ TPF

I have a new and profound respect for the New Sith Order, the Imperium of Man and The Galactic Republic in their handling of this matter. Your rich legacy has been infused with a new depth of compassion and glory, may the entire planet take note of this historic moment.

Interesting development, honorable surrender as always TPF. My question is I though the Sith was at war with Molon Labe not TPF. Also, will you be offering Molon Labe peace soon as well? (As in white peace as you graciously offered TPF)

Congrats on peace, I remember in the old CN a dollar used to be a lot of money. :popcorn:

EDIT: Saw Sir William's announcement ok just a congrats and good luck then. :)

Edited by The AUT

Nations caught trying to fill opponent’s aid slots by sending unsubstantial joke aid packages will receive an in-game warning.

Interesting paradox here depending on whether one considers the declaration or the payment of reps as the point at which you are no longer considered opponents.