The Truce at Bakura

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz to all parties for white peace.

I still think that the $1 reps might actually be worse than the normal $3mil reps, just because you totally wasted an aid slot. I guess that was some kind of punishment then :P

Interesting paradox here depending on whether one considers the declaration or the payment of reps as the point at which you are no longer considered opponents.

It's part of the alliance's surrender terms, and therefore perfectly legit, Thank you for fighting honorably NSO and TGR.

It was a blast guys. Thanks to TPF for nuking my 2nd nation for the first time.

No problem my friend. :P

TGR, I've always loved you guys, and I hated having to fight y'all. NSO, y'all have some awesome people as well. IoM, I've never had the opportunity to meet you guys, but if this announcement is any indication, y'all are great people. Thanks to all three of you for this just and honorable peace.

OOC: didn't know Ivan was an EU junkie. :P Nice OP.

And thanks to TPF for :nuke: -ing my nation for the very first time! Yes, I'm looking at you, Bama! :awesome:

Good battle!

o/ TGR

o/ NSO

o/ TPF

:lol:

It was a blast guys. Thanks to TPF for nuking my 2nd nation for the first time.

It's part of the alliance's surrender terms, and therefore perfectly legit, Thank you for fighting honorably NSO and TGR.

Yes, but those terms are only completed on successful payment of reparations. So again it comes down to the point at which one is no longer considered an opponent.

Fortunately I was constructed with a paradox-absorbing crumple zone. You seem to have been equipped with a paradox-avoidance system. ^_^

Nevertheless, I should be congratulating the parties involved on a successful and well worded peace.

You and NSO are demonstrating something called 'class'. Apparently some others are unfamiliar with this concept.

Nice job.

This made me laugh, Hal.

Oh, and we're not "karma" and we're not "hegemony" and this announcement and agreement was not built around anybody else's standards and morals but our own. In fact, I'd venture to say we're the ones who made white peace trendy long before Karma did.