Looks like the NPO's making it's counter strike

Raider

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This peace mode taunting is really ridiculous. The guys in there, the ones with half a brain, understand some nations stay in peace mode to recover, some to bring aid later, some to bring recovery aid after war and others to come as a second wave.

While I can see this as a tactic to get them to come out, I hope none of you believe what you are saying.

This peace mode taunting is really ridiculous. The guys in there, the ones with half a brain, understand some nations stay in peace mode to recover, some to bring aid later, some to bring recovery aid after war and others to come as a second wave.

While I can see this as a tactic to get them to come out, I hope none of you believe what you are saying.

If an alliance is counting on banks to rebuild after the war they've already lost the most important part of the war.

No more than the people goading and punishing people for being in peace mode last war, I'm sure.

If an alliance is counting on banks to rebuild after the war they've already lost the most important part of the war.

... Or they plan ahead and have a plan B. (Its not like peace moders can't come during the war to give the aid)

Meh, its just because there are so many Karma guys hungry for tech. In even fights, correct peace moding usually won the war.

... Or they plan ahead and have a plan B. (Its not like peace moders can't come during the war to give the aid)

Meh, its just because there are so many Karma guys hungry for tech. In even fights, correct peace moding usually won the war.

Anyone above 20k NS should be able to give out aid. Staying in peace mode for the purposes of giving out aid is probably the worst reason I've ever seen. Many of those people probably have many hundreds of millions and staying in war/peace mode won't change their ability to aid one lick.

Anyone above 20k NS should be able to give out aid. Staying in peace mode for the purposes of giving out aid is probably the worst reason I've ever seen. Many of those people probably have many hundreds of millions and staying in war/peace mode won't change their ability to aid one lick.

Who knows, things might have changed but when I used to play it was a good idea to keep nations in peace mode to have some insurance because at this point it doesn't matter if 600 NPO nations or 1000 NPO nations get beat down against the thousands.

Tactically, staying in Peace mode serves them better.

Edited by Israfeel

You know, there's a reason most of us don't really use peace mode banks much anymore. Not really that helpful on the actual war front.

Also, given how they've treated others who used peace mode even slightly I think we're well within our rights to call them on their !@#$%^&*.

You know, there's a reason most of us don't really use peace mode banks much anymore. Not really that helpful on the actual war front.

Also, given how they've treated others who used peace mode even slightly I think we're well within our rights to call them on their !@#$%^&*.

Again, that could be true. My memory of war is kinda outdated now.

Still funny to see that the very thing that this coalition preaches against it seeks to imitate in every step. I doubt anything is going to change, just the names.

Edited by Israfeel

Again, that could be true. My memory of war is kinda outdated now.

Still funny to see that the very thing that this coalition preaches against it seeks to imitate in every step.

We're calling them on their hypocrisy. I don't think that's imitating them. They have literally forced people to leave peace mode under threat of perma-ZI but when they do it it's perfectly acceptable.