karma with a small 'k'

ChairmanHal

Officially a bawwwwwwwwww thread. You tried to run and you were shamed into coming back.

I'll give you a sneak preview of how this thread will go...

Us: Brave Valhalla ran away.

Hal: No!

Us: Bravely ran away away.

Hal: I didn't!

Us: When Karma reared it's nuclear head, they bravely turned their tail and fled.

Hal: No!

Us: Yes, brave Valhalla turned about

Hal: I didn't!

Us: And gallantly they chickened out.

I just joined, so i hardly know how the quote works, but anyways.

LMAOO!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're on to something with the conspiracy ChairmanHal. In the middle of everything is of course MK, Archon making that speach was no coincidence.

Now here's what I think. this is all an elaborate plan by MK to become the new ruling alliance of bob. Now you might think that this would be impossible since MK isn't close to being the biggest alliance on bob. That's what they want you to think! MK have had this in the making since before they even existed. MK got operatives in almost every alliance government. In umbrella 2/3rds of our triumvirates came directly from MK. In most cases however they've snuck them in secretly. When this war is over all MK sleeper cells will take over the alliances and merge them into MK making MK the biggest alliance on bob by far.

Now some of the clever kids out there said to themselves, wait a minute something doesn't add up here. You're absolutely right. NPO being so out of shape that it couldn't see the conspiracy a mile away and get ready to crush it before it could start. This is what the real NPO on top of its game would have done. Well I figured it out. Do you remember the incident where the emperor resigned just to return a few days later? Have you noticed something odd with the emperor since then? I thought so. My sources have confirmed that the emperor is a fake, the real one resigned but due to a clever plot by MK they lead everyone to belive that he wanted to return. Instead of the emperor they snuck in someone nobody would suspect. Yes I think you've figured it out now. The emperor of NPO is duffman. It all ties together.

I'm afraid we can't stop MK now though. Their plan is already in action and with their operatives in every alliance I don't think we can stop them from taking over planet bob.

Edited by neneko

I think you're on to something with the conspiracy ChairmanHal. In the middle of everything is of course MK, Archon making that speach was no coincidence.

Now here's what I think. this is all an elaborate plan by MK to become the new ruling alliance of bob. Now you might think that this would be impossible since MK isn't close to being the biggest alliance on bob. That's what they want you to think! MK have had this in the making since before they even existed. MK got operatives in almost every alliance government. In umbrella 2/3rds of our triumvirates came directly from MK. In most cases however they've snuck them in secretly. When this war is over all MK sleeper cells will take over the alliances and merge them into MK making MK the biggest alliance on bob by far.

Now some of the clever kids out there said to themselves, wait a minute something doesn't add up here. You're absolutely right. NPO being so out of shape that it couldn't see the conspiracy a mile away and get ready to crush it before it could start. This is what the real NPO on top of its game would have done. Well I figured it out. Do you remember the incident where the emperor resigned just to return a few days later? Have you noticed something odd with the emperor since then? I thought so. My sources have confirmed that the emperor is a fake, the real one resigned but due to a clever plot by MK they lead everyone to belive that he wanted to return. Instead of the emperor they snuck in someone nobody would suspect. Yes I think you've figured it out now. The emperor of NPO is duffman. It all ties together.

I'm afraid we can't stop MK now though. Their plan is already in action and with their operatives in every alliance I don't think we can stop them from taking over planet bob.

I giggled so much at my screen that I garnered odd looks.

/me dons the tinfoil

Maybe you're on to something! :psyduck:

What do you think the real purpose of TDSM8 merging into Vanguard was? Once Stumpy has turned the entire alliance into his zombie horde we'll merge into MK. Seriously.

That made me laugh really hard.

ITT, ChairmanHal re-affirms that he knew everything before everyone else, single-handedly almost turned the tide in his side's favour, assures us that they purposely were not trying hard enough to deny us a victory, and then tells us all to keep our egos in check.

I ask everyone to please reverse-bow your heads and join me in a moment of lol.

I join this man in LOL'ing at the OP.

I'm afraid their inclusion in the hall of infamy is still justified. This is an alliance that knew it had enemies, knew those enemies were plotting against it, was warned well in advance of such plots, had become overly bureaucratic and slow to react, and attempted to

NPO's inclusion in the hall of infamy has nothing to do with their political blundering over OV and the short period of time preceding it. Rather it has to do with FAN, GPA, GATO, etc, and their crap treatment of scores of CN players.

Had NPO been at the top of its game as it once was, the knock on the door you would have received Christmas Eve wouldn't have been Santa Claus.

Had NPO been at the "top of its game" (interesting phraseology there) this "karma" coalition wouldn't have happened.

Had the NPO had one little shred of honor or humility it wouldn't have pressed the red button over the OV non-CB nonsense. Its arrogance and its ***hattery is its downfall.

Oh crap its slipping out guys. I'm going with C&G is really just MK split out into a few groups to lay low.

"Polaris' hands have so much blood on them from events that happened from October onward, you don't even need to go back to GW IV. Let's also not forget the plots, the threats to various alliances, and so forth that happened during that same time frame, the effort to break up the Continuum included.

No, Polaris is deserving of many things, support and sympathy not being one of them.

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times...karma is a !@#$%*. "

NPO was guilty of the very same crimes. We all know this by now.

We have seen the theme of karma play out time and again on Planet Bob. GOONS disregard for the IC/OOC line and their abuse of other alliances and nations lead in large part to their downfall.

This

The tendency for Nordreich's leadership to look the other way too long in terms of some of their membership's use of Planet Bob for white supremacist recruiting.

Directly is contracted by this. Where was the IC evidence for this? For NoV? Oh, I suppose you did say Nordreich, an alliance that disbanded, and was not attacked. Either way, if the OOC/IC line mattered, what NoR/NoV did, wouldn't have mattered.

Sidenote: That Valhalla was going to enter the war as part of Q was never in question...sorry to disappoint. However, the calls of "chicken" from some did serve to raise morale to a fever pitch, so those of you who did this should now immediately send a note of apology to Poison Clan.

We saw the logs. Fresh had to call you all back into war.

Had NPO been at the top of its game as it once was, the knock on the door you would have received Christmas Eve wouldn't have been Santa Claus.

And why did they fall off their game? Perhaps it was because they got lazy and fat with no opposition to fight? Perhaps they simply grew old and senile?

It would have been NPO and load of stormtroopers bearing a very valid CB with lovely screenshots to back it all up tied up in a ribbon and bow suitable to be used as a noose.

Somehow, I doubt it.

Edited by MegaAros

I enjoyed reading the op; until the last paragraph where it turned from a near-objective post to pro-NPO propaganda (I'll ignore the part of valhalla claiming to always enter the war, as I really couldn't care anymore).

In which case my response to the last paragraph was already done nicely here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry1492918

Don't pretend that we are lucky Karma is successful. The defeat of NPO has been tried several times; it was only a matter of time before public opinion translated into real results.

I'm saying that's the consensus of all the people I've talked to from GPA since that war, as well as my own.

Who the hell have you been talking to? I left the GPA a bit over two weeks ago, and the consensus then was that it was a really, really big tech raid. The constant Continuum spying and threats weren't exactly the best way to convince them otherwise, BTW. I don't think things have changed that much since I left.

Edited by FlakAttack

I just didn't see the point in making the thread into a 30 page pointless alliance ethics urination contest.

Don't flatter yourself. You would have gotten 5 pages max. For super-long threads, the content has to be at least somewhat controversial or debatable, instead of just straight-up incorrect.

Good read.

Had NPO been at the top of its game as it once was, the knock on the door you would have received Christmas Eve wouldn't have been Santa Claus. It would have been NPO and load of stormtroopers bearing a very valid CB with lovely screenshots to back it all up tied up in a ribbon and bow suitable to be used as a noose.

I lol'ed.

Sidenote: That Valhalla was going to enter the war as part of Q was never in question...sorry to disappoint. However, the calls of "chicken" from some did serve to raise morale to a fever pitch, so those of you who did this should now immediately send a note of apology to Poison Clan.

Right, that's why Valhalla's intentions were in question and you all needed to be convinced when Fresh was rallying the cowards. Completely not a lie.

[01:58] <@Imperial> Legion stands with you, I hope Valhalla will reconsider their position as well
[02:03] <&Doctor_Fresh[MCXA]> Valhalla is going to re-think this and possibly come join us as well
[03:20] <&ironchef> CJ is working on his members

[03:20] <&Moo-cows> until it changes

[03:20] <&ironchef> yep

[03:20] <&Moo-cows> he can't be here

[03:21] <&ironchef> I will take all the IRON and Valhalla masks on the war forum

[03:27] <&shadow|TPF> Timitz, last list i saw was this: MCXA, TPF, GGA, OG, NATO, NADC, Echelon, UPN, Invicta, BAPS, TFD, SSSW18, VA, GRAN, Legion. Val and IRON debating.

if you repeat it enough maybe you will believe it

good read Hal. a few questions: so you admit that NPO and Valhalla spy? (at least in accordance with the CB used against OV and their screenshots) how quaint. also, what legit CB in dec? you mean discussing NPO in a negative manner?

i actually wanna know what CB NPO would have cooked up based on screenshots from their spies.

Ego firmly in check if you please. Had NPO been at the top of its game as it once was [...] A lot of things had to go right to get you where you are now.

So you're basically trying to tell 220+ mil. NS assembled against you that we got lucky?

I love it when people that have made of failure almost a form of art decide they know better than us and decide to "teach us stuff". Thanks for the giggles, Hal. Watch out for the bombs, will ya?

Edited by Mussolandia

Problem with Hal's argumenting is that he already has his mind made up by the time he starts explaining, so he just tries to put all the pieces together so they fit in (or at least don't look too horrible - some people may debate you're not succeeding).

Well, the full quote is even more justification for what has happened this week than Uhtred's shorter version. Pacifica has blood on its hands from throughout history, modern and ancient, and has accumulated far more reasons to be hit than Polaris had, significant though Polaris's issues were.

GPA's destruction had nothing to do with karma and everything to do with greed; GPA never had blood on its hands, and while it did have a bureaucratic and incompetent leadership at the time for the most part, that was a pretext for the war and not the reason for it. (If it were the reason, Kurushio would not have been accepted into Continuum leadership while the war was still going on.)

If NPO was on top of its game, it wouldn't have ordered a cavalry charge into a pit of spikes. This mess is all of their own making, all Karma is is a hastily arranged coalition to defend against Hegemony aggression, and the NPO ran straight into it. (Unexpectedly so, to me at least; the original plans were drawn up against a TORN, TPF and possibly Valhalla initial attack.) And, it is true, if the Hegemony were on top of theirs, things would be a lot tougher – and I include your alliance, Valhalla, in that. Look at the strength graphs of the larger Hegemony alliances and the Karma alliances they are fighting, particularly in the beginning when the numbers were roughly even. Most Hegemony alliances have thought poorly, prepared mediocrely and fought poorly.