karma with a small 'k'

ChairmanHal

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*in b4 the Hegemony really won this war*

If NPO was on top of its game, it wouldn't have ordered a cavalry charge into a pit of spikes. This mess is all of their own making, all Karma is is a hastily arranged coalition to defend against Hegemony aggression, and the NPO ran straight into it. (Unexpectedly so, to me at least; the original plans were drawn up against a TORN, TPF and possibly Valhalla initial attack.) And, it is true, if the Hegemony were on top of theirs, things would be a lot tougher – and I include your alliance, Valhalla, in that. Look at the strength graphs of the larger Hegemony alliances and the Karma alliances they are fighting, particularly in the beginning when the numbers were roughly even. Most Hegemony alliances have thought poorly, prepared mediocrely and fought poorly.

I agree with this, it's a little ironic that NPO ran full force into the brick wall of people pissed off at them, then decided to piss off another alliance in TORN once they realized they hit the way.

OOC:

NPO's actions from the declaration against OV till now remind me a lot of in Lord of The Rings, where Sauron ignores the threat that exists against him, empties his army against the free peoples of teh world, then gets his $@! handed to him. Then, once he realizes this, as the ring is destroyed, he frantically looks for something to do as he falls from his tower.

I laugh every time I think of the scene of Sauron falling, because NPO almost exactly reminds me of the Black Tower and Sauron falling ;) The "oh !@#$! they did it! what do we do know! *cue frantic searching* peace now?! what TORN didn't like that!? !@#$ our allies canceled on us? go rally the troops! ahhhh" etc.

Is this a bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thread? I can't tell.

Sort of. A bit more sophisticated, though.

ITT, ChairmanHal re-affirms that he knew everything before everyone else, single-handedly almost turned the tide in his side's favour, assures us that they purposely were not trying hard enough to deny us a victory, and then tells us all to keep our egos in check.

I ask everyone to please reverse-bow your heads and join me in a moment of lol.

Consider it done. I especially enjoyed the way he followed the bogus party line on Norden Verein and the 'recruiting', all while misidentifying them as Nordreich. (Differentiating between the parent and the !@#$%^& offspring requires some discernment. Hal apparently has none.)

I'm going to do you a big favor at this point and make you the sole member of my 'ignore' list for these forums.

Since you very clearly do not care to listen to what I'm actually saying, then I will no longer listen you. Period.

Oh wait....yeah, it is a bawwwwwww thread. Whaddayaknow?

"LALALALALAIMNOTLISTENINGLALALALALA"

ITT, ChairmanHal re-affirms that he knew everything before everyone else, single-handedly almost turned the tide in his side's favour, assures us that they purposely were not trying hard enough to deny us a victory, and then tells us all to keep our egos in check.

I ask everyone to please reverse-bow your heads and join me in a moment of lol.

This, a thousand times this.

Hal, you're becoming insufferable with your claims. Everyone knew this war was coming, plenty of people talked through back channels (and maybe had a few well placed friends here and there), and a good number of us have access to otherwise private information. Stop bragging sir, you are not the first kid on the block with the brand new sneakers.