The Phoenix Federation Announcement

mhawk

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the 3rd front NSO.. ours anyways.. May you find your slots full and your casualties piled high.. though I believe I'll have to move soon.. the cemeteries are full.. burying them 5 deep now ;)...

Thank you MK for Lighting up my night...

Molon Labe.. my love for you guys.. is eternal. :D

It's an honor to lay my nation down for you guys! And Gals ;)

oo/ ML

NSO.. Thank you for being civil..

You can drop the talk about honour. We all know TPF wanted to abandon it's allies to protect your own asses so the propaganda spouting about how honourable you are is laughable.

And you aren't being hit that hard, PC and other Karma alliances are being hit much harder than TPF are.

You can drop the talk about honour. We all know TPF wanted to abandon it's allies to protect your own asses so the propaganda spouting about how honourable you are is laughable.

And you aren't being hit that hard, PC and other Karma alliances are being hit much harder than TPF are.

And apparently blind hatred is more infectious than swine flu. Your last line is just ridiculous.

Nice to see most of Karma showing their true colors in here, I for one am completely shocked at STA's ridiculous taunting. :o

Just calling it like I see it Bob. If you want to say this is honor that's your decision. I find it to be more calculated, and therefor, disagree.

Buy hey! That's why we're not on the same side of this conflict, eh? :awesome:

Nice to see most of Karma showing their true colors in here, I for one am completely shocked at STA's ridiculous taunting. :o

o/ TPF

o/ Molon Labe

Ah, Bob. It wouldn't be a war without your indignant rage. Thanks for coming and making it so special, big guy. :wub:

Digging deep to repair your image.

It's insulting to try and pass off SNOW as the reason for not attacking STA, however.

SNOW is a NAP as well as an economic treaty. They are honouring that treaty.

o/ TPF, good luck in your fight against NSO.

Taunts like this are really silly. We're tossing our war banks into the fight so my friends of many years don't have to die alone. Incase you missed we already have several very powerful alliances hitting us including, MK, GR, PC, Carpe Diem, FoB, WT, TFO, CCC, Avalanche ect...

:) You just got a brownie point with me, Mhawk.

o/ TPF

o/ Molon Labe

The irony in your statement is delicious. For months you go around taunting people and now someone else does it you feign outrage. First off, its war, war here generally bring out the !@#$% in people. Secondly, seriously? Bob Sanders lecturing STA on taunting? You do realize it was your leader who messaged STA leadership with "LOL YOU GONNA DIE NOW" after they re-instated a treaty? Oh right, selective memory. Ok for you guys to do it, but when someone else does it its a crime.

You really need to stop giving people so much good material to work with, its almost tragic at this point.

Surely when you make a declaration of war you actually do just that and get your nations to attack?

A quarter of TPF is still in hippy mode...just like pre-update. :huh:

We don't need to keep bringing up the hippy mode thing. They are using a strategy. The majority of TPF is out and heavily engaged so droning on about ZOMG HIPPY is useless at this point and only makes you look silly.