The Phoenix Federation Announcement

mhawk

I wouldn't think Molon Labe would need your help in getting decent peace terms from NSO when in their declaration of war on Molon Labe they stated this:

"engage for two complete war cycles and then reassess the situation"

When your friends are getting shot up, I don't like to take for granted the shooter will favorably reassess the situation.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'll say the same thing about your conquest to look honorable. This was a mistake.

We don't post doctrines or statements of our own honor, we're going out to the field to fight with our friends in a last stand against a horde of folks. Call it what you will, we won't regret it and it is never a mistake to go out in such a way.

You seem like you could learn something from your fellow sith. Lets keep this war respectful as your alliance mates have done and have some fun while we pound each other towards a dusty state.

We only respect respectable alliances. At least that's my policy.

Good show for your friends. Seriously, good show.

IMG_3741.jpg

OOC: Rawr more .22 caliber gun pron! lol! I know I've brought this up before, Mhawk and we had a good laugh, so this time I took a couple quick pics of my P99, the P22s big brother. I figure you guys can use it in future war announcements if you wish. :) It will definitely require more photoshop as the pics are terrible, and I apologize ahead of time for not having my Emerson in the pic, that would add more "cool" to the pic.

P99editedsmaller.jpg

P99part2.jpg

You have already violated the NAP. What is the value of the treaty if neither side is honoring it?

As I stated already, I care not for your e-lawyering, but I'll toss Desperado's words to you. Should you wish to uphold your argument, it would seem, at least to me, that STA would be the alliance to have violated those letters.

But hey, it's not cool to take jabs at STA, so lets go against the alliance that everyone apparently hates anyway and see if we can get TPF annoyed... or maybe this polar just wants to attack TPF and is trying to bait TPF into a situation where they can do so.

Good show for your friends. Seriously, good show.

OOC: Rawr more .22 caliber gun pron! lol! I know I've brought this up before, Mhawk and we had a good laugh, so this time I took a couple quick pics of my P99, the P22s big brother. I figure you guys can use it in future war announcements if you wish. :) It will definitely require more photoshop as the pics are terrible, and I apologize ahead of time for not having my Emerson in the pic, that would add more "cool" to the pic.

P99editedsmaller.jpg

P99part2.jpg

I'm glad you got the joke :P

We're down to pocket pistols and knives <_<

As I stated already, I care not for your e-lawyering, but I'll toss Desperado's words to you. Should you wish to uphold your argument, it would seem, at least to me, that STA would be the alliance to have violated those letters.

But hey, it's not cool to take jabs at STA, so lets go against the alliance that everyone apparently hates anyway and see if we can get TPF annoyed... or maybe this polar just wants to attack TPF and is trying to bait TPF into a situation where they can do so.

Sure, I think that's fine. Maybe STA violated the agreement, as did TOOL by entering the war, as did NEW by entering the war, as did Zenith, WAPA, and FEAR. You're split pretty evenly, and therefore, apart from TPF's initial declaration you're all in violation of the treaty. I don't care whether this treaty is honored or not. The issue is you've already failed to honor it one account, and it's clear that virtually none of the other signatories care to honor it either. What is the point of the treaty if your own alliance has failed to honor it, and almost every other signatory has failed as well?

I would imagine that multiple alliances violating a treaty in effect voids it. So TPF please don't leave your allies in Molon Labe hanging and declare on STA already.

If that is how they want to view, that is their choice. I will not step over that line however so please stop your petty taunting.

Too bad they deserve better allies than you. You are right ML is a class act.

I know, dude. They deserve better than allies who defend them even when already stretched thin. I mean, wow, if I had allies like that, CN would suck for me. I'd much rather have allies who didn't defend me, and I'm sure ML would too. :rolleyes:

Give 'em hell, TPF. There is truly no better friend and no worse enemy.

-Bama

Sure, I think that's fine. Maybe STA violated the agreement, as did TOOL by entering the war, as did NEW by entering the war, as did Zenith, WAPA, and FEAR. You're split pretty evenly, and therefore, apart from TPF's initial declaration you're all in violation of the treaty. I don't care whether this treaty is honored or not. The issue is you've already failed to honor it one account, and it's clear that virtually none of the other signatories care to honor it either. What is the point of the treaty if your own alliance has failed to honor it, and almost every other signatory has failed as well?

I assume you're talking about SNOW here. I was not aware that TOOL attacked another signatory. Or that any of those other alliances did either.

-Bama

I would imagine that multiple alliances violating a treaty in effect voids it. So TPF please don't leave your allies in Molon Labe hanging and declare on STA already.

We aren't leaving our allies hanging, we're attacking an alliance with which we have no treaties. We will not attack STA, we honor our treaties.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

Reading is difficult, you know. This is the TPF here.

We're not the kind of folks to wait around for "reassessing the situation" while a friend gets beat up. For all we know you guys could reassess for a longer war. You never stand from the side and watch as your buddy gets beat up, hoping that the attacker will reassess his actions, and decide to stop. No, you step into the fight yourself, and even if you get beat up yourself and have to limp away from the fight, you'll limp away with your buddy.