The Phoenix Federation Announcement

mhawk

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone Bawwing over treaties and who they picked to declare on and why should get over it. I for one look forward to our fight with TPF, this war just got that much more interesting. Ive had a (IC) grudge against TPF forever and now I get to exercise that demon.

@Mhawk, my respect for you continues to rise o/

|-O-| to the good fight!

Alright, snow, treaties whatever. We are helping ML out, even if the best way to do that is be cannon fodder. Y'all need to calm down and enjoy the fight.

WAHT AER U TALKNG BAOUT I EM CALM!!

:rolleyes: Let us do this

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1478973

You might have missed this when you were engaged in your earlier display of intellect.

Apologies. To be honest, I actually didn't know about that sentence. But to be honest, that's not the intent behind SNOW. I would know, I was one of the ones who came up with the idea. The point of having an NAP in there is to keep signatories from directly fighting, not to keep them from taking sides in a war. SNOW is designed to be neutral. I don't consider STA to have broken it by entering, and I don't believe thy hold any of us as having broken it either. So yes, that clause is technically worded that way, but the intent is not to keep people from taking sides, it is to keep them from directly attacking one another.

-Bama

Alright, snow, treaties whatever. We are helping ML out, even if the best way to do that is be cannon fodder. Y'all need to calm down and enjoy the fight.

I REFUSE YOU CAN'T MAKE ME

I don't even know what's going on anymore. Oh well.

I'm sorry, I'm a bit worked up. It just really pisses me off when people come in here with the attitude of "damn the facts, I want to hate TPF!" I'm tired of it. I shouldn't have made that post, but sadly, that's a lot of people's outlooks on anything to do with TPF.

-Bama

People hate TPF because the alliance is, at best, reprehensible, and at worst, deserving of complete and total annihilation.

TPF tarnished, and spit on whatever good will they had acquired after the UjW through their behaviour, and yes, mhawk wasn't around for most of it and he's tried to change TPF, but he hasn't. All he's done is continue to tow the party line set forth by Slayer and TBB.

TPF is as contemptable an alliance as there is these days, and no matter what you say, no matter how loud you yell and scream, your words aren't going to change the facts of what they've done in the past.

People hate TPF because the alliance is, at best, reprehensible, and at worst, deserving of complete and total annihilation.

TPF tarnished, and spit on whatever good will they had acquired after the UjW through their behaviour, and yes, mhawk wasn't around for most of it and he's tried to change TPF, but he hasn't. All he's done is continue to tow the party line set forth by Slayer and TBB.

TPF is as contemptable an alliance as there is these days, and no matter what you say, no matter how loud you yell and scream, your words aren't going to change the facts of what they've done in the past.

Certainly you're entitled to your opinion. I know you better than to try to argue this with you, we're both too stubborn. :P

-Bama

Then let us enjoy the war! :jihad:

I've had more than one TPF gov promise me a nuke when they get down to my range :P so it's really a race between TPF and ML gov as to who will pop my nuke cherry.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=292132

Current NS is about 13k

I'll race you to the bottom. :P

I personally see no problem with TPF supporting their treaty partner. Only question it brings up for me is why did it take an alliance only tied to them by individual treaty whom also happens to be rather heavily buried in wars to do this instead of one of their blocmates?

I personally see no problem with TPF supporting their treaty partner. Only question it brings up for me is why did it take an alliance only tied to them by individual treaty whom also happens to be rather heavily buried in wars to do this instead of one of their blocmates?

TPF and Molon Labe share an honorable bond to be commended, not necessarily like some of the other bonds TPF has had.

OPP, anyone? IRAN is legally bound to TPF, and yet have cowarded out of this war. IRAN could have DoW'd on us, and yet has far less respect for us for their actions than if they would have hit the big red button.

Edited by Sileath

So, even supposing we agree with you about TPF, what you have done in the past defines your future?

Maybe you should ask Doitzel, or any number of others who are now leaders in Karma about that?