The Phoenix Federation Announcement

mhawk

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside of the behavior of STA or any other white alliance, I'm pretty sure TPF is violating that clause at the moment.

TPF engaged days before STA. So in turn, I reverse your claim and ask you is STA in violation?

Too scared to hit STA?

Taunts like this are really silly. We're tossing our war banks into the fight so my friends of many years don't have to die alone. Incase you missed we already have several very powerful alliances hitting us including, MK, GR, PC, Carpe Diem, FoB, WT, TFO, CCC, Avalanche ect...

TPF engaged days before STA. So in turn, I reverse your claim and ask you is STA in violation?

I'm not disagreeing with that. But TPF has already violated this treaty by attacking NSO, as perhaps STA has by attacking Molon Labe. The value of this treaty seems to be non-existent. Why selectively honor one part while completely disregarding another part of the very same sentence? If it's about honor, then it's about honor. If it's about conveniently selecting clauses from your treaties, than I don't see this thread increasing my respect for TPF.

Too scared to hit STA?

TPF, unlike certain other parties we are engaged with, do not feel that it is appropriate to spontaneously cancel an NAP for the sole purpose of attacking the other party. The SNOW treaty does not allow us to attack the STA, and to the rest of you all, no, I'm not interested in your e-lawyering.

I wouldn't think Molon Labe would need your help in getting decent peace terms from NSO when in their declaration of war on Molon Labe they stated this:

This war will not run open ended. The New Sith Order will engage for two complete war cycles and then reassess the situation to determine if it is time for peace. Our peace will be a white peace without stipulation when it is granted.
Edited by Matthew George

Taunts like this are really silly. We're tossing our war banks into the fight so my friends of many years don't have to die alone. Incase you missed we already have several very powerful alliances hitting us including, MK, GR, PC, Carpe Diem, FoB, WT, TFO, CCC, Avalanche ect...

And I'll say the same thing about your conquest to look honorable. This was a mistake.

TPF, unlike certain other parties we are engaged with, do not feel that it is appropriate to spontaneously cancel an NAP for the sole purpose of attacking the other party. The SNOW treaty does not allow us to attack the STA, and to the rest of you all, no, I'm not interested in your e-lawyering.

You have already violated the NAP. What is the value of the treaty if neither side is honoring it?

And I'll say the same thing about your conquest to look honorable. This was a mistake.

You seem like you could learn something from your fellow sith. Lets keep this war respectful as your alliance mates have done and have some fun while we pound each other towards a dusty state.