Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look forward to fighting you TOP.

o/ BAPS

Finally a solid post. As do we...may our actions be honorable on the battlefield.

I think the war will be ending shortly now.

I hope so, honestly we are not ecstatic about this war and how it unfolded, and have allies all over both spheres. Our closest are on this side. If it were the other way around we would have joined that side regardless of odds.

Those that don't believe me...really don't care. I know my brethren.

Is anyone else not surprised TOP didn't come in until the war was already grossly in their side's favor and that they attacked alliances much smaller than them? Way to protect your precious tech and infra, TOP.

Then you have no clue at all how TOP ticks. Looks like you still have some old prejudice about stat collecting alliances. However i´m not implying i know 100% how TOP ticks but i have a small idea what TOP stands for integrety and honor. Never doubt that.

Is anyone else not surprised TOP didn't come in until the war was already grossly in their side's favor and that they attacked alliances much smaller than them? Way to protect your precious tech and infra, TOP.

You know better than that DK. If TOP really cared about their infra and tech over their allies, they wouldn't have declared in the first place. They easily have enough precedent to declare neutrality and ride to number 1 in the game. Yet, they didn't, choosing to ride to war for their allies and in the process, probably eating more than a few nukes. That says a lot about TOP, DK.

I miss you Richard. :(

TAB :P

:wub: Haf :wub:

I think the war will be ending shortly now.

I hope so. I also hope the peace terms are extremely fair for everyone all around.

Also, I just want to make it know that both "sides" in this mess are wrong. Allies on both sides of the web have treated us heinously.

So for those that say that we are on "karma's side", I say we are on TOP's side. No one else seems to be.

You know better than that DK. If TOP really cared about their infra and tech over their allies, they wouldn't have declared in the first place. They easily have enough precedent to declare neutrality and ride to number 1 in the game. Yet, they didn't, choosing to ride to war for their allies and in the process, probably eating more than a few nukes. That says a lot about TOP, DK.

Well said.

Welcome to the fun factory.

Join us in #baps for mandatory smacktalk and guinness!

Good luck to all.

I like you. But I want a REAL pint. None of that 16oz mess that they serve in the States.

Also, I just want to make it know that both "sides" in this mess are wrong. Allies on both sides of the web have treated us heinously.

So for those that say that we are on "karma's side", I say we are on TOP's side. No one else seems to be.

Too true, my brother, too true.

Way to wait until a winner was decided before entering the battlefield ... really classy.

Maybe they were having an intense and lively debate that probably spanned 40 pages or more which concluded only recently, thus allowing them to enter only now.