Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The winner was decided before the first shot was fired. Don't think for a second we didn't know it then and we don't know it now. We still have the best interest of you and our other allies at heart.

We tried our best to prevent this mess. We tried our best to help allies, such as yourself, from getting into this in the first place. Don't tell me we don't have class when you haven't got a clue of our motives. TOP speed isn't a joke.

Having said that, I still wish you at IRON the best of luck.

Thank you, kind words are always appreciated.

I retract my statement.

It's okay, I'll do it for you. Zero attacks launched on a single orange nation, R&R or whatever else was even mentioned. It's laughable to activate a MDaP without even having a shot fired.

You declared war on them. I don't care if you have a nation attacking or not. If you had no intent to hit them, then you should not have declared on them. If you have intent to cause them harm, then we are fully justified.

I apologize if assuming that you meant R&R harm in your declaration of WAR.

And now go and find where we're actually at war with them. It's okay, I'll wait.
we declare war on NPO

Signed for R&R

3 hours later...

Echelon hereby acknowledges a state of war with all parties currently engaging the New Pacific Order.

R&R was at war with the NPO as of that announcement. Therefore you are at war with them.

Edited by Deruvian

Please Raunchero, stop wasting your time, they just want to fight for a bigger side..that's it !!

We fight for all our allies, whether you can see it or not. Also, a late entry can be a smart move sometimes ya know? Lets you evaluate what is happening and how to help all your allies the best you could. I don't imagine you understand the spectrum of that, so I will let you continue with your mindless drivel.

I don't think people know how saddened we are by this whole war.

It's okay, I'll do it for you. Zero attacks launched on a single orange nation, R&R or whatever else was even mentioned. It's laughable to activate a MDaP without even having a shot fired.

Xytron, a dow is enough to put you at war with an alliance, even if you don't make a single declaration. I'm not sure why Echeon declared the whole world and not one alliance attacking the NPO, but oh well it was done.

That said this is not a war TOP takes joy in being involved in. Lets hope this will put an end to this war quicker and we can all start rebuilding.

As a side note I highly respect IRON, and seriously hope that some day we can show you that we even now are upholding the spirit of our treaty. These are sad times for us to see you hurting.

Edited by Khyber

We fight for all our allies, whether you can see it or not. Also, a late entry can be a smart move sometimes ya know? Lets you evaluate what is happening and how to help all your allies the best you could. I don't imagine you understand the spectrum of that, so I will let you continue with your mindless drivel.

I don't think people know how saddened we are by this whole war.

O pish posh.

O pish posh.
Care to elaborate?

What he means is that we were supposed to fight for those who majorly screwed us and showed absolutely zero respect for us, without thinking twice about it. We weren't supposed to look at our treaties or debate amongst ourselves on what course of action to take. Nope, that's not the way we are "allowed" to run our own alliance.

What he means is that we were supposed to fight for those who majorly screwed us and showed absolutely zero respect for us, without thinking twice about it. We weren't supposed to look at our treaties or debate amongst ourselves on what course of action to take. Nope, that's not the way we are "allowed" to run our own alliance.

Yea... who needs sovereignty when you have a peanut gallery?

Xytron, a dow is enough to put you at war with an alliance, even if you don't make a single declaration. I'm not sure why Echeon declared the whole world and not one alliance attacking the NPO, but oh well it was done.

That said this is not a war TOP takes joy in being involved in. Lets hope this will put an end to this war quicker and we can all start rebuilding.

Yeah I understand your reasoning, but we aren't even in a position to engage them. It's retarded, that's not defending an ally, that's just jumping in late and getting some free tech/land under the guise of a defense pact. It's pathetic and TOP will have this late cowardly DoW thrown back in their faces in a future war.

There is no way to please everyone.

Call TOP cowards, call them what you wish, but one day when my alliance is threatened, I can count on them to be my brothers. There is no way to satisfy everyone.

Give em' hell TOP.

Yeah I understand your reasoning, but we aren't even in a position to engage them. It's retarded, that's not defending an ally, that's just jumping in late and getting some free tech/land under the guise of a defense pact. It's pathetic and TOP will have this late cowardly DoW thrown back in their faces in a future war.

You can't please everyone.

/shrugs

Well there ya go. At least have a little backbone with it. Don't act like your sad for your decision and you had to do what was best for all of your allies by voiding some treaties and keeping others. Its a shame others didn't see where TOP stood for this long time. I knew where TOP stood ever since the Unjust Conflict. I have not the need of time or care to bring on a debate or mean any disrespect. But I call BS where I see it.

the nukes we eat will more than cancel out any gains we get. I can't tell you how hungry I am for fallout green negative infra growth.

I can see it now.

"TOP, we are fighting you because you declared war on Echelon for no reason whatsoever. They weren't even at war. Wait...they declared war on your allies? Hmmm. Well, they didn't actually attack any of them. So therefore you guys are, um, cowards. Yeah!"

The Order of the Paradox are welcome to the fight, however I respectfully disagree with the casus belli presented in this declaration, vis-a-vis the argument presented by my comrade Leetopia II. In all honestly, I believe you could have merely sat-out the war and helped your fellow Oranges, as pursuant to other articles of the OUT, by providing post-war support.

C'est la vie.

I can see it now.

"TOP, we are fighting you because you declared war on Echelon for no reason whatsoever. They weren't even at war. Wait...they declared war on your allies? Hmmm. Well, they didn't actually attack any of them. So therefore you guys are, um, cowards. Yeah!"

Um, no? You have allies on both sides and you're blatantly choosing the side that'll save you the most infra. This comes back to haunt EVERYONE eventually.

To everyone complaining about TOP being a horrible ally, cowardly, etc, etc.

It's totally cool with me. Seriously. You don't have to call them your ally. That just leaves more of them for us :wub:

And to TOP: 50% of all your nations online for an update blitz? Scary as hell. :D

Edited by Trouble Terrible

TOP declaring war on us. That's quite something to wake up to. We must have been doing something right.

Anyway, it'll be fun having you help me increase my casualty stats.

thats my avatar on TOP forums... definitely a valid CB

Edited by jstep