Public Notice from Karma

Well change for one thing :P

OOC: God, you people sound like Obama supporters or something. I'd love it you could stop screaming "CHANGE!" and actually talk about things.

IC: Well, yes. But the critical part in what I was saying is the next part.

Edited by Lord of Destruction

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what will happen if they win, and achieve their goals. Will they be against the next large change in Bob?

Karma's goals at present I believe is to give the NPO and those who support it a taste of their own medicine. Except not even that. We don't seek to do to them what they have to countless others, justice says we should though - an eye for an eye as it is. What more can you ask for than much more leniency than you yourself have given us when you were on the winning side?

Edited by Blacky

GEE, NOBODY WOULD BE ANGRY ABOUT THAT. 20% OF OUR AS GONE, THAT'S NOTHING TO BE ANGRY ABOUT. GEE, I FEEL STUPID JUST THINKING I WAS ANGRY ABOUT IT.

and ima just lol at this, you coulda came to TFO also :P

From the logs I have seen, the original terms of surrender were far from lenient. Infact, they seemed to suggest not only putting the NPO in a position of great vulnerability, but also purposfully attemting to humiliate the NPO.

And some claim 'Karma' is honorable...

Should i even say FAN?

Edited by Shigh707

Karma's goals at present I believe is to give the NPO and those who support it a taste of their own medicine. Except not even that. We don't seek to do to them what they have to countless others, justice says we should though - an eye for an eye as it is. What more can you ask for than much more leniency than you yourself have given us when you were on the winning side?

Thank you Blacky, I already knew that. And yes, you are being much more lenient. We generally wait at least a week or two before releasing individual terms.

That, however, was not the question. Do you think the alliances that support Karma will be against the next large change in Bob? Once they get things to the way they want them, will they be against change?

With your permission, I'd like not to change topics. I realize you will likely have a witty comeback. But I believe bringing up FAN will quickly ignite flaming and evalated hostilities. I hope you will agree.

No one said this was NPO terms, These are INDEVIDIUAL TERMS, this has nothing to do with an alliances preferance or power, this has to do with an INDEVIDUALs (omg such a big word I know!!!!) personal decisions

Anybody else lol at this?

I just hope Karma makes all Hegemony alliances lift their EZI's/PZI's and declare all other wars over (LUE, NAAC, \m/, FAN, etc.).

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

Thank you Blacky, I already knew that. And yes, you are being much more lenient. We generally wait at least a week or two before releasing individual terms.

That, however, was not the question. Do you think the alliances that support Karma will be against the next large change in Bob? Once they get things to the way they want them, will they be against change?

A change in what direction? Just change in general?

I don't think we would like to see the old ways which we can hopefully end with this victory coming back. But if newer and better ideas surface for making things run more smoothly and making things more entertaining then of course not. We love change for the better.

With your permission, I'd like not to change topics. I realize you will likely have a witty comeback. But I believe bringing up FAN will quickly ignite flaming and evalated hostilities. I hope you will agree.

i kno it will,

but you know im right.

we will drop it at that

On your question isn't the topic. Stay on it.

My question is an expansion of the topic. When you release individual terms, you assume you're winning. When you win, things end up your way. If things end up their way, will they be against change?

OOC: That, and you're not a mod.

My question is an expansion of the topic. When you release individual terms, you assume you're winning. When you win, things end up your way. If things end up their way, will they be against change?

im sure we could get a mod in here if u wish

A change in what direction? Just change in general?

I don't think we would like to see the old ways which we can hopefully end with this victory coming back. But if newer and better ideas surface for making things run more smoothly and making things more entertaining then of course not. We love change for the better.

And who would dictate what 'better' is? That term is quite subjective. All in all, this will be very interesting to watch.

You are pretty much exactly what Karma claims to wish to eliminate. You've remanufactured yourself by being the little guy for awhile, but you have not changed at all. Much like Sponge and Doitzel you pretty much were the Hegemony, had an altercation with those in charge and find yourself where you are now in an attempt to displace those that pushed you aside. I will get no honest discussion from you, and I would be foolish to continue this on as though I would. Have a pleasant evening.

What? Do you even know Tygaland's history? Wait, stupid question. Obviously you don't, don't worry though I will rid you of this ignorance.

Tyga left NpO after the white team was founded which was a little after GWII if my own memory is correct. Since then in every single war that Tygaland has won in the STA he gave the opposing alliance a white peace. How in gods name is that Hegemony or Sponge/Doitzel?

The war stats seem to support that Karma is winning this war quite decisively. I suppose you will want to write off the stats as biased or something, though.

Edited by lcdt94

This is the main difference between Hegemony and Karma. Karma fights because it wants to in order to make Bob a better place, whereas Hegemony is fighting because they are forced to through treaty obligations. Enjoy your "honor" once your nation is in shambles, you fool.

My personal honor is more important to me than my nations infra or my land or my tech, I'd rather be the leader of a 3rd world country(OOC:ZI'd and etc) and have my own personal satisfaction in knowing I defending my friends, if the entire Karma side actually got along(You Don't) then maybe you'd know what I mean, and no, most on my side fight to defend their allies, everyone should fight to defend their allies, if you wont defend them you shouldn't have signed a treaty to begin with.

What? Do you even know Tygaland's history? Wait, stupid question. Obviously you don't, don't worry though I will rid you of this ignorance.

Tyga left NpO after the white team was founded which was a little after GWII if my own memory is correct. Since then in every single war that Tygaland has won in the STA he gave the opposing alliance a white peace. How in gods name is that Hegemony or Sponge/Doitzel?

Not wishing to back a Valhalla member here but Tiggah (also known as the Eric) is well aware of the history, he was senior ODN govt during GW1 and is pretty well informed..if a little Biased :D

Edited by Cataduanes

Freedom necessarily allows change.

Don't attack people and jump down their throats just because they're new.

Besides it doesn't work anyways.

The war stats seem to support that Karma is winning this war quite decisively. I suppose you will want to write off the stats as biased or something, though.

Stats are not biased, but there is still a fighting chance for my side. I'd appreciate it if you did not assume me dead already.

Oh, and I promised I'd do this:

Fight Well MudBug! Never back down, never surrender! Pacifica Prevails! :jihad:

I'm sorry. I had to get that out of my system :P