Public Notice from Karma

Individual surrender terms without any offers to alliances are the first step to eliminating enemy alliances. Who are you kidding? NPO and pretty much every alliance in CN has been willing to offer surrender to individual nations when battling enemy alliances. As soon as I see a thread about alliances engaged in this may back out no strings attached, I'll believe you actually are trying something different. Don't expect us to accept those terms, but it would make me think you actually believe in the nonsense you spout.

You missed the point of his post - the OP he quoted said we'd have to ZI him to get rid of him - then he made a play on that sentence, pointing out that we don't want to "get rid of" anyone (preventing them from playing or kicking them out of the game).

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope the innocents accept them.

Well, any one that does not surrender is not innocent ;) But you are right lets hope everybody who does not want their nation destroy'ed surrender.

O/Karma for these very lenient terms!

[07:17] <enderland[Kronos]> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55545

[07:20] <Pansy|OffAr> Enderland can I please

[07:20] <Pansy|OffAr> oh please let me

[07:20] <enderland[Kronos]> no :|

[07:20] <enderland[Kronos]> wait wut

[07:20] <Pansy|OffAr> okies awesome

[07:21] <Pansy|OffAr> we fight on you said no

Oh the hypocrisy :o

J/k Ender you know I love you

Individual surrender terms without any offers to alliances are the first step to eliminating enemy alliances. Who are you kidding? NPO and pretty much every alliance in CN has been willing to offer surrender to individual nations when battling enemy alliances. As soon as I see a thread about alliances engaged in this may back out no strings attached, I'll believe you actually are trying something different. Don't expect us to accept those terms, but it would make me think you actually believe in the nonsense you spout.

Somehow you've confused change for the better with Karma declaring white peace, or something, for absolutely no reason. Yes surrender terms are a normal part of war, and they are staying that way. The real difference will come with the alliance surrender terms.

You missed the point of his post - the OP he quoted said we'd have to ZI him to get rid of him - then he made a play on that sentence, pointing out that we don't want to "get rid of" anyone (preventing them from playing or kicking them out of the game).

You know full well that none of your key targets are going to take terms such as this and we know full well that you aren't offering these terms to those very same people. Nothing has been proven with these terms, because they are similar/identical to terms given in previous wars by the alliances you claim are so awful and oppressive. The one thing you offer that might be considered a step forward is the cap of one month as a PoW. I'd chalk that one up to more of a learning curve than being nice. No one likes to perpetually defend deadwood for months on end because they can't formalize the end of a war.

I object to the statement that anyone that doesn't surrender is not innocent. Some of those who do not surrender are simply honoring their word to their allies during a time of war... a noble action, not a cowardly one. Whether or not they surrender immediately has no real bearing on guilt or innocence or ability to make policy in their alliance.

I wait your DoW on me then.

No, I just happen to like myself, and my nation has experienced more than yours ever will, so you can call me arrogant if you wish, not many are veterans of a fraction of what I've been a part of, nor have they accomplished or experienced what I have, you're the only person who seems to try to get a rise out of me, because I refused to merge my alliance into yours, but continue to try to get a rise out of me if you wish, it's only making you look naive.

ah. naive. good wording choice mogar. and very ironic considering the circumstances. Also, just to let you know, i have had a nation 3 times as big as yours, so dont sit over there on your moms chair, on your moms computer and in your moms house telling me how much of a veteran your arrogant $@! is. And just because TPF forced you into an AA's gov, doesn't make it your AA. Last i checked IRAN was crying to TPF cuz your original founder left and had root admin on your forums(your OLD forms at that). Second of all, yes did want to have IRAN merge into TFO in the beginning. But. after finding out how much TPF ruled over you guys and how much of a butt puppet you are to TPF i quickly changed my mind. After all like i said b4, you and ducthy had the only note worth nations anyways.

And yes i will continue to keep getting rises out of you.

its fun

This war isn't about ZIing people, forcing alliances to disband, or driving people to quit the game. The terms are fair, and though I would personally never take them, that doesn't mean others shouldn't be offered the chance.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

I respond when people respond to me, it's normally how you converse.

Thank you.

I'll take alliance wide terms, but you can be sure I'll be at war until every other member nation of my alliance has peace, I don't leave anyone behind.

Okay that's fine. I was about to say, that's a bit too diehard. Even OcUK decided to give white peace a chance.

You know full well that none of your key targets are going to take terms such as this and we know full well that you aren't offering these terms to those very same people. Nothing has been proven with these terms, because they are similar/identical to terms given in previous wars by the alliances you claim are so awful and oppressive. The one thing you offer that might be considered a step forward is the cap of one month as a PoW. I'd chalk that one up to more of a learning curve than being nice. No one likes to perpetually defend deadwood for months on end because they can't formalize the end of a war.

Since I'm the one that wrote that term, I can definitively say that didn't occur to me, although it's a nice if rather marginal benefit now that you mention it.

Maybe they are similar to the terms giving out by Karma's enemies because terms like this are not something we've ever had a problem with?

These are about letting those nations who don't want to/can't continue fighting get out of this war. The important targets won't take them, probably why they're important.

Personally I think anyone who takes these terms without being expressly ordered by a commander is not the kind of member you want anyway. They have no dedication. This is quite simply to save those guys who just coast along and don't care much from having their nation destroyed for a cause they care nothing about. Everyone has done that since...ever.

I don't care what everyone else on my side does, and the majority of my side is quite pissed off at Pacifica for forcing us into this war, but we're all honorable enough to honor our treaties.

It's how I've always felt, I'd gladly die to defend my friends and my allies, I wouldnt be friends and allies with them otherwise.

I don't see how you could be pissed off at them but gladly die for them in the same post.

Maybe they are similar to the terms giving out by Karma's enemies because terms like this are not something we've ever had a problem with?

So you've accepted such terms in the past? I don't recall this. Perhaps you could provide me with evidence to the contrary.

Actually -Wolverine- of GGA was the first... but I suppose Jamesis was the first to follow through on the terms
GGA members?

:awesome:

Well, it does really seem I'll be getting out of GGA's EZI by outliving them.

Good luck to the masses, hope you guys take these.

Edited by Ephriam Grey

And yes i will continue to keep getting rises out of you.

its fun

Mogar.jpg

Seriously, stop it. It's bordering on trolling in my opinion.

o/ fair terms.

Like someone else said, only at a few points did alliances ever give out bad individual nation terms. One included 100 tech reparations. I think that was \m/. There may have been others who demanded you destroy factories and ALL MD's and Satellites, but I don't remember.