Operation Golden Dragon

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ TTK!!!

To battle do we go for glory, and honor, but highest of all, for the defense of our brothers in arms.

o/MA!!!

Steel shall sharpen steel

and blood shall stain the ground

honor will be fullfilled

to battle our trumpets now sound.

The only TTK'er I'd ever considering warring against is long since gone from TTK (and from TAPS...cough "watch your back"...cough..."I never forget"...cough..."now in range"...cough..."payment is past due"...cricket...cricket...cricket). I know your folks will fight with class and honor.

The war is theirs.

The fight is ours.

The reasons are my own.

NOTICE: Absolutely NUN TTK'ers were harmed during this post. Additionally, all references within this post are entirely fictional and have NUN resemblance to any current or former members. Like they say, NUN harm, NUN foul.

Best of luck gang!

Izzy.....IMAIHAZBAKUNGRILDCHEIZE?

Edited by Hat Creek

Go us.

Nobody messes with MA.

Hai Kait, Mama, Mila, Steff, nici, (ladies first) Derfel, Rulesaints, Welsh, SOM, Goose, TBW and napolean. :D

Best of luck with you and yours Revanche

Also Personal kudos for whomever can explain the reasoning for the operation name.

Now if you'll excuse me, my pilots and cannonfod... opps, i mean, soldiers have been brawling in the mess mall again. I'm going to have to fly in some nudey mags to keep them under control. :o

ttkprop-3.png

Edited by Cyphon88

The only TTK'er I'd ever considering warring against is long since gone from TTK (and from TAPS...cough "watch your back"...cough..."I never forget"...cough..."now in range"...cough..."payment is past due"...cricket...cricket...cricket). I know your folks will fight with class and honor.

The war is theirs.

The fight is ours.

The reasons are my own.

NOTICE: Absolutely NUN TTK'ers were harmed during this post. Additionally, all references within this post are entirely fictional and have NUN resemblance to any current or former members. Like they say, NUN harm, NUN foul.

Best of luck gang!

Izzy.....IMAIHAZBAKUNGRILDCHEIZE?

Those were fun times bro. and you forgot the jalepeno peppers dude lol.

Doubt it and Ill defenitaly take that bet.

While it saddens me to see you on the other side I wish you well knights what you do tonight is a good thing both for Maroon and MA.

o/ TTK I shall see you on the other side.

Let's all just meet in the middle and drink mead til we pass out. ;) Even though we are on opposite sides of this mess, I still have nothing but the utmost respect for my friends at Valhalla. Sometimes we all just have to take a stand. We didn't ask for this fight, it was brought to us which I'm sure you were aware of. We shall fight until we either vanquish the threat or world peace occurs. Hopefully it will end before we all have to start from scratch.

Edited by Regent of Omerta

If you really wanted to help MA, you should have helped them attack Echelon. 3 days of war and only 60 declarations. Help them fill up our slots please.

you really dont want the Templar's filling your war slots........ unless that is you hate your infra, then by all means, keep goading them!

If you really wanted to help MA, you should have helped them attack Echelon. 3 days of war and only 60 declarations. Help them fill up our slots please.

Half of Echelon's nations are in peace mode at the moment. So 60 odd nations fighting 195 wars at the moment. 47 of the 60 odd nations at war, are in anarchy. I'd say Echelon has plenty to deal with for the time being.

Half of Echelon's nations are in peace mode at the moment. So 60 odd nations fighting 195 wars at the moment. 47 of the 60 odd nations at war, are in anarchy. I'd say Echelon has plenty to deal with for the time being.

hahahahahahahaha

PWNT!

cyphon: 1 echelon: -1

Considering how half of those wars are offensive, I'd say everything be aight.