Operation Golden Dragon

Well bretheren, it does seem that AB couldn't stand toe to toe with TTK.

We all knew that AB had no real chance, yet TTK, as honorable as we have always been, decided to give them a fair chance at war.

But, in the deep of night, those AB nations that are laying in ruins, turn to their only real chance...

AB has now gone nuclear.

May Admin have mercy on your nations for this day TTK unleashes her dragons.

Templar-1-1.jpg

Gral-1.jpg

Propaganda art from Prime Minister Fang

No one really cares to be honest

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one really cares to be honest

You cared enough to post.

I also cared just enough that you cared, to post too.

I was a damn close call though, i mean, you having very little to do with this and all.

Edit: spelling is a useful ability when using the english langauge

Edited by Cyphon88

I mean how many alliances are attacking AB at this point? From what I can see, please correct me if I am wrong. GOD, LoSS, TTK, Nemesis and one of your members seem to have attack us. Are we that strong?

1) You attacked us, not visa versa. ;) We just sent some back.

2) By the same rub, we have GDA, Echelon and AB pile on us after we engage the #1 in the game. Are we that strong?

2) By the same rub, we have GDA, Echelon and AB pile on us after we engage the #1 in the game. Are we that strong?

I don't really know what this is all about, I just wanted to say that we (Echelon) declared on everyone and are currently being engaged by some 10 alliances, TOP being the ones that are most impressive on the battlefield (at least to my knowledge), the rest not so much. :)

I don't really know what this is all about, I just wanted to say that we (Echelon) declared on everyone and are currently being engaged by some 10 alliances, TOP being the ones that are most impressive on the battlefield (at least to my knowledge), the rest not so much. :)
I would actually agree that TTK have not been particularly impressive against Echelon. We have been completely thrown by Echelon's complete lack of willingness to fight back, this is just not a situation we were prepared for. I've no idea how the hell we're going to impress people right now, I'm considering offering my opponent a cash/tech incentive to fight back.

1) You attacked us, not visa versa. ;) We just sent some back.

Yeah I never meant to say we were innocent here. AB did DoW on GOD but GOD at the moment makes twice our NS and membership. I just find it amusing we have all those alliances on us but like the saying goes 'the more the merrier' or something like that. Enjoy the war though and may we all have fun.

We declared war on GOD to support our allies in Echelon, knowing full well they were twice our size and then some. We knew exactly the consequences of such an attack; we knew our attack activated their defensive treaties. It is perfectly fair and honorable that their allies respond in the manner that they have responded. I would be more discouraged if these alliances did not honor their defensive pacts. GOD and Nemesis and LoSS have all taken heavy damage to their alliances' infrastructure in support of their allies, and they are not complaining about insurmountable odds. Neither is Aurora's government nor the vast majority of its membership. This war was always going to be destructive. Hell, it is the nature of war. If Aurora Borealis was solely influenced by odds and numbers before we declared wars, we would not have declared at all.

As for Rhombus (Jarrodicus), I have sent him your regards, Knights (several have commended his bravery in battle). He is a true warrior and his valour has not gone unrewarded or unnoticed. I thank you for offering your commendations.

Edited by Dan123123

I thought that you said that this would be a honorable fight, yet still I have recieved threat of EZI and general rudeness from one of your members, twice now. Obviously ill pass this up to my own government, again, but I just thought I should post it up here too. The rest of the TTK nations that have engaged me so far seems to be honorable in the course of this war.

I thought that you said that this would be a honorable fight, yet still I have recieved threat of EZI and general rudeness from one of your members, twice now. Obviously ill pass this up to my own government, again, but I just thought I should post it up here too. The rest of the TTK nations that have engaged me so far seems to be honorable in the course of this war.

Oh dear, I do wish that could happen.

Edited by CptGodzilla

Oh dear, I do wish that could happen.

The same goes for you, but I can assure you, the message I posted isnt relevant to yourself and your ego, nor is this thread.

The same goes for you, but I can assure you, the message I posted isnt relevant to yourself and your ego, nor is this thread.

I was a member of TTK for over a year, with 1-2 of those months being Grand Master. They were my first alliance, I learned how to CN there, I was one of the first 40 or so to join the alliance. They are still my friends (even if we don't have a treaty). So yes, this thread is relevant to myself.

I'm currently sitting in a 4 man alliance, which is a protectorate of the alliance you attacked. If you feel the need to attack me, have it be done ^_^

Well, we havent issued any DoW against your alliance, so I wont, and the nuclear anarchy is quite unfortunaly keeping me from declaring any wars.

At any rate, you are currently not in this alliance, you are not a part of the war against Aurora Borealis and you only have a history with the alliance at question. Dont bother posting any more posts as what you think and say does not intrest me.

Fox, he's allowed to post here. Anyways... this thread doesn't need to be flooded with insults or attempts at insults to one another. I think we should do like many of the TTK membership has done and not post here anymore. The point of the thread has quite frankly passed now.

Fox I was made aware by Dan about this a few days ago. If it still persists, PM me directly please. He will be dealt with. We do not EZI.

As for the nukes rules for those of you who seem to hunger for why I limited my folks, well, ya hadn't shot one at us, so we were not hell bent on destroying you, just wanted you to know you had been in a fight and lost. We simply honored a treaty. Once we were nuked, I told him people to do what they wanted. It's what I said I'd do and that's exactly what happened. I don't want to see the same result as the last global wars where when they end, there is a mass exodus on CN. No point in that at all.

Sea - My condolences on your loss and check your PM's please.

Fox I was made aware by Dan about this a few days ago. If it still persists, PM me directly please. He will be dealt with. We do not EZI.

As for the nukes rules for those of you who seem to hunger for why I limited my folks, well, ya hadn't shot one at us, so we were not hell bent on destroying you, just wanted you to know you had been in a fight and lost. We simply honored a treaty. Once we were nuked, I told him people to do what they wanted. It's what I said I'd do and that's exactly what happened. I don't want to see the same result as the last global wars where when they end, there is a mass exodus on CN. No point in that at all.

Sea - My condolences on your loss and check your PM's please.

hey at least there's a pretty glow about y'all now