Operation Golden Dragon

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you really dont want the Templar's filling your war slots........ unless that is you hate your infra, then by all means, keep goading them!

Thanks Red!!!

AYB - you guys are not our responsibility, and you have enough on your hands for the time being. No reason to come in our thread and start with the bold stance and try to goad us into a fight with you. If we see the need, we will be there, trust me on that.

on another note, I apparently got sidetracked when I named this thread, everyone take a magic marker on your screen and cross out Dragon then write in Compass above it. Sorry, I was tired after a very long day and my fingers apparently werent connected to my mind at that moment.

It'll be OK, just use a sharpie so it doesn't wear off ;)

Edited by Regent of Omerta

It's called nukes buddy. Try getting within range.

I LOLed at this.

I wouldnt bark to much in this thread cuz TTK has good reason to dislike Echelon and honestly your busy enough as it is. As you an I are on the same side in this i give you this advice and wish you well on your front as any good ally would do.

Regent our war mead is a special brew these days Kinda like St Pattys mead but with a radioactive kick :awesome: you know where my longboat is parked its over there in PC land under a couple of Umbrellas. (good thing to cuz its raining here LOL)

Good luck to my old friends and brothers in TTK I cannot wish you too much luck as that wouldnt be proper but i do wish you health and a good showing on the battle field.

o/ TTK

We want it clearly understood by AB that we do not intend to add to the global radiation levels that are now through the roof.

Everybody knows nukes are chock full of Vitamin C. You'd just be helping them combat scurvy! :D

Enjoy the good old fashioned fightin' TTK.

you consider 47 out of 60 nations in anarchy ok? what fail war guide are you following?

Consider the allies. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

It's funny. Once upon a time the Cyberverse was nearly unanimous in condemning the use of nuclear

weapons.

Except Redneck. If I understand correctly, he has always thought of nukes as gifts to be bestowed on nations one goes to war with. (Since he has been nuked something like forty times, this seems to me to be a very healthy attitude.)

Also....

TTK, if you keep doing things like this I may just have to start loving you again.

Edited by kingzog

you consider 47 out of 60 nations in anarchy ok? what fail war guide are you following?

I lol'd. Sounds like AB is pulling another FAN on CN :P

Aurora Borealis was made of fail when its founders left Monos Archein to start that ridiculous alliance, and even today it is still made of fail. ;)

That is all.

EDIT: Oh, and hi Cyph! :wub:

Edited by Napoleon I

Quite hilarious trolls, TTK. I'd be damn proud should such hilarity spawned in one of my thread.

o/our MDAP brethren, and o/the future parking lot renovations.

Congratulations! With each post, you've effectively taught someone how to:

897331ae57d6afcb60718b057c77eaff.jpg

I lol'd. Sounds like AB is pulling another FAN on CN :P

Aurora Borealis was made of fail when its founders left Monos Archein to start that ridiculous alliance, and even today it is still made of fail. ;)

That is all.

I have already elaborated on the history of this situation and our founding.

I do not understand how we are 'pulling a FAN.' We are supporting our allies in a war. The original attack on FAN was precipitated by their assault Norden Verein, then a protectorate of Pacifica. They were a pretty ambitious group, too. Some argued Pacifica was eliminating a potential threat to their power. In contrast, Aurora Borealis declared war on the Global Order of Darkness in support of Echelon. When it became apparent Echelon would be attacked after they upheld their treaty with the New Pacific Order, we made a tactical decision to assist Echelon with GOD. We could have engaged Monos Archein, too. ( I believe we did engage some of their nations). We had obligations to uphold, and we did. The situations aren't comparable, at all.

Further, we have allies and friends on the side of Karma. It is ironic how close we came to being on the same side of this war. I am sure you would have been able to put up with our fail, had that been the case.

You would call us a ridiculous alliance without having ever talked with us. It's a shame, really. Open discourse between Aurora Borealis and Monos Archein might lead to a mutual understanding of our situation and possible consensus.

But that would be entirely counterproductive, eh?

01[16:54] <Dan123123> Reconciliation is a far wiser solution.

[16:54] <KaitlinK[MA]> It is a myth

Edited by Dan123123

We could have engaged Monos Archein, too. ( I believe we did engage some of their nations). We had obligations to uphold, and we did. The situations aren't comparable, at all.

LOL you declared on exactly 1 nation in defense of Echelon that night... anyone from our audience wanna guess which one? :D

Please spare us from another AB is a victim wall of text. We have all seem them and no we do not wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Edit: Spelling GRRRR

Edited by KaitlinK

LOL you declared on exactly 1 nation in defense of Echelon that night... anyone from our audience wanna guess which one? :D

Please spare us from another AB is a victim wall of text. We have all seem them and no we do not wish to subscrive to your newsletter.

You would rather stick your head in the sand, and try to exert some control over 'the ones that got away.' We all know how well you deal with dissent and criticism, even legitimate criticism. Damn those who dare challenge your power!

We're not victims. I have responded to some ridiculous claims and revisionism by your members and allies. Of course, what should I expect from Monos Archein? Your lot never cared much for truth.

Okay common guys, Dan and Kait. Can't we just have respect for one another? Anyways welcome to the fight TTK. May you guys bring a good war to my alliancemates. They deserve a good war and to earn experience. Sadly I am dealing with a real life death at the moment. Maybe next time huh? ^_^

*shakes hands of each TTK member and offers them a cool round of pure orange juice with pulp*

Also for whoever said we would only survive three days... I am ready to bet otherwise. Our most difficult moment was last war when we were losing members because we were staying neutral. Many of our members have wanted to go to war and many don't care about losing many of their infra and stuff. All in all, AB is here to stay a while, this war won't kill us but only make us more experience and stronger morally.

Edited by Sea Junky

You would rather stick your head in the sand, and try to exert some control over 'the ones that got away.' We all know how well you deal with dissent and criticism, even legitimate criticism. Damn those who dare challenge your power!

We're not victims. I have responded to some ridiculous claims and revisionism by your members and allies. Of course, what should I expect from Monos Archein? Your lot never cared much for truth.

Oh please... be truthful and at least tell people when you cry about us not being willing to talk with you and say that you attempted a military coup, failed dismally and used rediculous tactics to win people over...like threats to nuke Zilla...oh my "Overthrow the dictator" is beginning to sound a little hypocritical ...

Nice that you are wasting words on here instead of fighting on the battlefield... keep it up Dan, it was nice to see you again...

Oh please... be truthful and at least tell people when you cry about us not being willing to talk with you and say that you attempted a military coup, failed dismally and used rediculous tactics to win people over...like threats to nuke Zilla...oh my "Overthrow the dictator" is beginning to sound a little hypocritical ...

Nice that you are wasting words on here instead of fighting on the battlefield... keep it up Dan, it was nice to see you again...

Out of respect for TTK membership, couldn't you take this somewhere else? This topic isn't *Little fight between MA and AB* This is TTK's DoW on AB.

Once again good luck to TTK and may you make us more experienced.

Okay common guys, Dan and Kait. Can't we just have respect for one another? Anyways welcome to the fight TTK. May you guys bring a good war to my alliancemates. They deserve a good war and to earn experience. Sadly I am dealing with a real life death at the moment. Maybe next time huh? ^_^

You speak wise words. Lets try to keep this as civil as possible. Calling out gets old after awhile, and everyone deserves a fighting chance to have fun during this.