Operation Golden Dragon

Oh please... be truthful and at least tell people when you cry about us not being willing to talk with you and say that you attempted a military coup, failed dismally and used rediculous tactics to win people over...like threats to nuke Zilla...oh my "Overthrow the dictator" is beginning to sound a little hypocritical ...

I never participated any of that. I was on a brief vacation at the time. I already said that. Besides, I condemned those tactics as deceptive. Hardly hypocritical.

Nice that you are wasting words on here instead of fighting on the battlefield... keep it up Dan, it was nice to see you again...

(OOC:)I was never much of a fighter. Whimsical and Mykep are putting up a great fight (read: kicking my sorry $@!) :P Anyways, it's nice to see you, too. (/OOC)

IC: I will fight to the bitter end for my allies. :jihad:

Edited by Dan123123

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well bretheren, it does seem that AB couldn't stand toe to toe with TTK.

We all knew that AB had no real chance, yet TTK, as honorable as we have always been, decided to give them a fair chance at war.

But, in the deep of night, those AB nations that are laying in ruins, turn to their only real chance...

AB has now gone nuclear.

May Admin have mercy on your nations for this day TTK unleashes her dragons.

Templar-1-1.jpg

Gral-1.jpg

Propaganda art from Prime Minister Fang

Edited by Ariston

I would like to thank AB. Tonight my nation received its first nuclear damage :D I have always wondered what it was like and would like to thank them for the glowingly enlightening experience. I am very glad I have a large war-chest so I can rebuy all this infra I am losing once the war is over. Oh and I shot down 4 and spied 1 away in the process as well. Woot!

You are welcome.

But, in the deep of night, those AB nations that are laying in ruins, turn to their only real chance...

AB has now gone nuclear.

AB has gone nuclear for a few days now. You guys just came in a bit late, but nonetheless we appreciate the experience you are teaching us.

May all my alliance enemies and alliancemates have a good time in this war.

Well bretheren, it does seem that AB couldn't stand toe to toe with TTK.

We all knew that AB had no real chance, yet TTK, as honorable as we have always been, decided to give them a fair chance at war.

AB has now gone nuclear.

May Admin have mercy on your nations for this day TTK unleashes her dragons.

Welcome to last year. If you have nukes, I'd suggest using them from the start. Standing on your soapbox and pretending to be some shining beacon of morality doesn't work anymore.

Welcome to last year. If you have nukes, I'd suggest using them from the start. Standing on your soapbox and pretending to be some shining beacon of morality doesn't work anymore.

use a nuke without orders and be ZIed. yeah, not much choice dude

use a nuke without orders and be ZIed. yeah, not much choice dude

Well, I wasn't really referring to individual nations, but alliances. Obviously, if leadership is required to sign off before nukes are free, then that's a no-brainer (And, I'll add, a very solid protocol), but standing around acting superior because you didn't nuke first is just silly.

Before attacking my allies in defense of the alliance we are attacking as well, please fill up my war slots before I can actually go to peace mode and recover :) . I think that would be in all of your best interest.

I don't think there is too much to worry about as your wars are staggered:- http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

As you declared those wars yourself you must have done it to ensure you didn't get to escape to peace mode. :lol:

Well, I wasn't really referring to individual nations, but alliances. Obviously, if leadership is required to sign off before nukes are free, then that's a no-brainer (And, I'll add, a very solid protocol), but standing around acting superior because you didn't nuke first is just silly.

true

Firstly I'd personaly like to say that this is a spectacular announcement, and to wish TTK best luck in the following conflict.

Also an official BOOK anouncement in relation to this post.

Book_Flag!.JPG

As The Templar Knights have graciously agreed to protect us from the dangers of Planet Bob and the more agressive nations and alliances contained within.

So in regard to this I hereby anounce on behalf of the Black Order Of Knights that we support The Templar Knights in their war against the alliance known as Aurora Borealis and will aid our protectors in any way possible whether that be through aid or even in engaging The Templar Knight's enemies in this conflict.

This has been an official anouncement from BOOK.

Forums|Wiki Page

Or talk to us on our Coldront Channel #BOOK

Firstly I'd personaly like to say that this is a spectacular announcement, and to wish TTK best luck in the following conflict.

Also an official BOOK anouncement in relation to this post.

As The Templar Knights have graciously agreed to protect us from the dangers of Planet Bob and the more agressive nations and alliances contained within.

So in regard to this I hereby anounce on behalf of the Black Order Of Knights that we support The Templar Knights in their war against the alliance known as Aurora Borealis and will aid our protectors in any way possible whether that be through aid or even in engaging The Templar Knight's enemies in this conflict.

It's nice of you to support your protectors but I doubt you'll need to enter the war against us. I mean how many alliances are attacking AB at this point? From what I can see, please correct me if I am wrong. GOD, LoSS, TTK, Nemesis and one of your members seem to have attack us. Are we that strong? Do we truly need all those alliances to defeat us? Wow. That's an amazing compliment to us. Enjoy the war as I am sure my comrades are.

It's nice of you to support your protectors but I doubt you'll need to enter the war against us. I mean how many alliances are attacking AB at this point? From what I can see, please correct me if I am wrong. GOD, LoSS, TTK, Nemesis and one of your members seem to have attack us. Are we that strong? Do we truly need all those alliances to defeat us? Wow. That's an amazing compliment to us. Enjoy the war as I am sure my comrades are.

I personaly can't get any nations in your alliance, but those who can will.

It's not a matter of need, it's a matter of honour, we're showing our respect to our protectors and the ties we have to everyone else.

I respect your choice. I am not dissing you or anything. You are doing what you think is right. In a way, you are giving us experience and we'll give you experience but from what i know, we have no slots available for you guys...

Should have comed sooner. ^_^

I respect your choice. I am not dissing you or anything. You are doing what you think is right. In a way, you are giving us experience and we'll give you experience but from what i know, we have no slots available for you guys...

Should have comed sooner. ^_^

Very true :(

Damn lack of slots... or nations in my range full stop.

o/ BOOK

I'd like to commend the nation from AB known as Rhombus, that nation has my utmost respect. (Unlike another nation in this conflict). But, AB you have a good soldier right there. He shows you guys are truly a respectable alliance and I commend you all. Good show.

o/ BOOK

I'd like to commend the nation from AB known as Rhombus, that nation has my utmost respect. (Unlike another nation in this conflict). But, AB you have a good soldier right there. He shows you guys are truly a respectable alliance and I commend you all. Good show.

i agree from what ive seen from him he has my respect

I would like to thank AB. Tonight my nation received its first nuclear damage :D I have always wondered what it was like and would like to thank them for the glowingly enlightening experience. I am very glad I have a large war-chest so I can rebuy all this infra I am losing once the war is over. Oh and I shot down 4 and spied 1 away in the process as well. Woot!

You are welcome! I commend your SDIs...you should have heard me screaming at my computer as you shot down my nukes!!!...but persistence prevailed and green now blankets your nation. I'm happy to be the one to enlighten you on the use of your ENTIRE military aresenal. :)

We did find it rather humorous that TTK makes DoW begging for a "good, clean fight" when we had already "gone nuclear" a day or two ahead of your involvement...sorry to disappoint but we weren't going to spare you the joy of becoming little green men too! :rolleyes: Let it all out and have some fun...the aurora borealis seemed a little greener last night, didn't it?

We also find it comical that MA, pulls in the assistance of 5 alliances to handle our 40 member alliance...the more the merrier! There's green enough for everyone!

In all seriousness though, I do salute the fine warriors across the battlefield! May your children sing songs honoring your life... o/ to honor on the battlefield!